The Kyle Trask Thread

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
You know who's been making the decisions as to who the better QB is up to this point, don't you?

Hint: he's not the Florida Gators head football coach anymore.

Why the hell are you relying on his evaluations over the past couple of years?
I am. Mullen has given Franks most of the 1st team reps while trask has gotten 2nd team reps.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
No I'm talking about the other run, the short run. I agree the long one was a fake.

Do I need to pull up some threads from this time last year when I was the one saying Franks wasn't ready to play and you dumb asses were saying we were going to beat Bama once we got Franks on the field? ldr was all that was holding us back.

I said Franks wasn't ready, obviously, from the spring game. I'm still not sure he's ready, or if he will ever be ready, but I know he can run some. I also know Southeast Houston baptist boy can't run at all. It's not as hard to read the tea leaves as you silly people make it.
Wasn’t that shortly after you told us how Grier was below average and played 1 good quarter of football, and around the time you said Calloway had no talent and would never get a look from the NFL?

If all you do is tell us everyone (except Franks oddly) sucks, then I don’t think you really want to spend too much time patting yourself on your swayback.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn’t that shortly after you told us how Grier was below average and played 1 good quarter of football, and around the time you said Calloway had no talent and would never get a look from the NFL?

If all you do is tell us everyone (except Franks oddly) sucks, then I don’t think you really want to spend too much time patting yourself on your swayback.
No, I didn't say Greer was below average. I said he didn't do anything here except for one series versus Tinerc and one half vs Ole Piss.

You must really not be reading much if you can find much positive I've said about Franks other than he's better than Trash. that's a painfully low threshold. He has a slow wind up like Driskel, is an inaccurate on the short and medium stuff, and really only does one thing well, longer passes mostly because safeties misjudge how far he can throw the ball and receivers can run under it.

Remember last year this time when I said Frank's had no reason to be on the field because he wsn't ready? Most of the morons said the offense would be fine if we just got rid of ldr. or treon. or appleby. wash rinse repeat.

Some of you guys have the retention of a gnat.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
No, I didn't say Greer was below average. I said he didn't do anything here except for one series versus Tinerc and one half vs Ole Piss.

You must really not be reading much if you can find much positive I've said about Franks other than he's better than Trash. that's a painfully low threshold. He has a slow wind up like Driskel, is an inaccurate on the short and medium stuff, and really only does one thing well, longer passes mostly because safeties misjudge how far he can throw the ball and receivers can run under it.

Remember last year this time when I said Frank's had no reason to be on the field because he wsn't ready? Most of the morons said the offense would be fine if we just got rid of ldr. or treon. or appleby. wash rinse repeat.

Some of you guys have the retention of a gnat.
Why am I not surprised a donkey is stubborn as a mule? Last year I remember you correctly said FF wasn’t ready but you thought he had potential. I watched his highlights and was convinced there was pretty much no hope for him, and so far have been proven correct.

And no matter how you word it, you weren’t able to see how good Grier was going to be, something that was obvious to many of us.

You’re damn good with the x’s and o’s but scouting isn’t your strong point from what I’ve seen. Franks doesn’t have the brain or release to ever succeed. EJ doesn’t have the lower body build to take the beating he will get in Mullenz O. Toney will last about a half if he gets thrown in. We’ve seen the least of KT and what we’ve seen isn’t overly impressive. He for some reason refuses to run, probably because he’s about as good at it as Brantley. But at least he can occasionally get the ball out on time and find a second option. But he looks like he will be an int machine.

Add it all up and what does it equal? “Fuked again” comes to mind.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
O rly?

@MrCFB: Barring injury six SEC schools know who the starting QB will be. Projected starters at the others:

Alabama--Tagovailoa
Arkansas--Kelley
Florida--Trask
Georgia--Fromm
Kentucky--Hoak
LSU--Burrow
Tennessee--Guarantano
Texas A&M--Starkel

A breakdown:

Breaking down the quarterback drama in the SEC

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users