The National Signing Day Thread

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Nesta Silvera has taken committed to miami out of of his twitter bio. Could be nothing. Could be trolling. Worth mentioning nonetheless

NWFL GATOR

Nov 12, 2017
DUB47q1VoAE4yPX.jpg

Quick...somebody needs to go rescue Copeland. It looks like Jimbo has been on a 3 day bender. Maybe he did FSU a favor by leaving.

GatorWarfare

Nov 11, 2017
I just think it's funny that Jimbo gave up on FSU recruiting but never really tried to recruit Copeland at all and then he goes to A&M and Copeland spends an official on him.

I guess I'm wondering how loyal Copeland is. This guy tweets for attention. He's been obsessed with UF, Clemson, Bama, and now A&M. I'm glad we got Watkins. If we get Copeland too, I'll be happy but I'm fine with what we had and Jefferson and Grimes. I think Copeland is now plus one status.

- 2-3 more OL (Gouraige, NPF, Barnes, Montilus)
- 2-3 more DL (Jefferson, Gerald, Silvera, Lovett, Langham, Miller, Lamar)
- 2 more LB (Tannor, Johnson, Chatfield, Peters)
- 1 more CB (Boykin or Goodrich)

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I just think it's funny that Jimbo gave up on FSU recruiting but never really tried to recruit Copeland at all and then he goes to A&M and Copeland spends an official on him.
Copeland will go anywhere that people are going to bow down to him and pretend that his gold grille isn't creepy as hell.

Jimbo didn't even bother to shave for that pic.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
DUB47q1VoAE4yPX.jpg

Quick...somebody needs to go rescue Copeland. It looks like Jimbo has been on a 3 day bender. Maybe he did FSU a favor by leaving.

I always thought Jimbo looked like a Fetal Alcohol Syndrome baby.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
That Watkins kid reminds me of Rainey, maybe a half a step slower but same kind of stride and cutting ability.

Also not trying to be a downer, but isn't this the same kid who's already committed 4 or 5 times?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator