The National Signing Day Thread

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Silvera is in play. He removed UM commit from his Twitter a couple weeks ago. I think it could hinge on Chatfield.

I think we get Copeland. He’s got two good friends here in Jones and Taylor, and I think he sees how he could be used.

Chatfield seems to be trending our way and if he does, our chances with Silvera go from none to likely.

I don’t feel good about NPF. Haven’t all year. Nothing he does would shock me.

I really just like all the options that Mullen has cultivated. We actually have plan B’s.

And I think people are being too tough on Green. He may very well want to go to UF and is waiting to hear how numbers shake out. I’ve heard somewhere (maybe here) that Russell’s counter has been reversed which would open a spot. He may have been told that Langham is a take as a 4 yr player and that he’ll have to wait. If Bama is full, i’m expecting him in our class

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Yep. Again this guy just throws darts.

Alabam TOS says they expect Langham to be a Gator. Guy is heavily underrated and is easily a top 100 talent. Just late with the elite offers and attention.
Stampini is calling it trending to us now as well.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Silvera is in play. He removed UM commit from his Twitter a couple weeks ago. I think it could hinge on Chatfield.

I think we get Copeland. He’s got two good friends here in Jones and Taylor, and I think he sees how he could be used.

Chatfield seems to be trending our way and if he does, our chances with Silvera go from none to likely.

I really just like all the options that Mullen has cultivated. We actually have plan B’s.

And I think people are being too tough on Green. He may very well want to go to UF and is waiting to hear how numbers shake out. I’ve heard somewhere (maybe here) that Russell’s counter has been reversed which would open a spot. He may have been told that Langham is a take as a 4 yr player and that he’ll have to wait. If Bama is full, i’m expecting him in our class

I think even if we sign Chatfield which is likely, Silvera is just not coming here. Number's aren't much of a concern either. Unlikely we fill our 10 open slots.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

From Farrell :
OL

Nick Petit-Frere
Florida – Try to figure this one out. He could end up at Alabama, he could have fallen in love with Ohio State this past weekend or he could want the academics and recent offensive line tradition at Notre Dame. I’m going with the team he’s been linked to the most.

UPDATE: As of Monday afternoon sources are saying that Petit-Frere did in fact fall in love on his Ohio State visit and will end up there

This one stings being that he goes to my daughters school and I really wanted to land a 5*. Only thing I dont understand is NPF has been mum all recruiting, is this piranhas circling the water with no real info and feeding off each other?

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
From Farrell :
OL

Nick Petit-Frere
Florida – Try to figure this one out. He could end up at Alabama, he could have fallen in love with Ohio State this past weekend or he could want the academics and recent offensive line tradition at Notre Dame. I’m going with the team he’s been linked to the most.

UPDATE: As of Monday afternoon sources are saying that Petit-Frere did in fact fall in love on his Ohio State visit and will end up there

This one stings being that he goes to my daughters school and I really wanted to land a 5*. Only thing I dont understand is NPF has been mum all recruiting, is this piranhas circling the water with no real info and feeding off each other?

NPF was supposed to inform coaches today of his decision hence why you have seen the change in the Crystal Ball's, etc...

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
NPF was supposed to inform coaches today of his decision hence why you have seen the change in the Crystal Ball's, etc...
Well here is to hoping that he plays like he did at the UAA game and is not as big of a miss as Im thinking

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Those are the only kind I have

raz3e.jpg

Do we need to requote the I <3 Kanell thread?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well let's see...it begins and ends with a guy named Jim McElwain...

You guys realize we virtually had no shot with this kid till about two months ago...
Good thing we came in second

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
We gonna kick ass.
It's going to be NSD and GRMD(Good Riddance Mac Day) all in one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator