The National Signing Day Thread

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014

So one person will make or break his decision to CB him to FSU? Basically everyone else has given him a CB here and many with better overall accuracy than his so color me skeptical. I guess crazier things have happened.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
We get Jones and the shine is back on UF football. At least for now.

We lose Jones to a program that has no staff and it'll be a decade before we can wipe the second-hand stain off our team.

Previous poster might have been right.

He might have been anxious to get to Tally last Saturday for a little late night FAMU coed action. Party on dude.

I guess it's back to tempering my expectations ... again.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
So a kid from a family of Gator fans who wanted to hear from us supposedly goes with Taggart?

Just how many children did Meyer sacrifice to secure Tebow's services and when will we be released from the curse that followed Urban's dark arts?

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
I knew I shouldn't have checked in before bed. What the crap is this dark cloud over this dang program???

Should I hold out hope that Emory just found out that Fields is signing with us tomorrow?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Btw...Matt Corral is on IG saying Florida will be surprised tomorrow when FSU gets Emory Jones and we get nobody!! Kids trolling Gator Nation all over Instagram. He said he is good friends with him and he’s not coming to Florida. Kid is salty as hell and is trashing us every chance he gets. Him doing so confirms to me that Mullen booted his ass from our class.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Btw...Matt Corral is on IG saying Florida will be surprised tomorrow when FSU gets Emory Jones and we get nobody!! Kids trolling Gator Nation all over Instagram. He said he is good friends with him and he’s not coming to Florida. Kid is salty as hell and is trashing us every chance he gets. Him doing so confirms to me that Mullen booted his ass from our class.
This kind of thing could only happen to us. All you can do is throw up your hands and go to bed.

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017

He could also be telling the truth and that no one signs with us. Guess we will find out soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.