The new boogie man

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaribGator, Jul 19, 2020.

1. CaribGator

CaribGator 2020 Champs
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $2,932
    Ratings:
    +3,533 / -172
    The left media and ...'deep state', have created another boogie man to blame things on Trump and push that he is a racist angle.

Meet the boogaloo boys, no they don't exist, there are agent provocateurs that will go to certain activities and do certain acts of violence that the media will all jump on that these "Trump supporters" and racists are the ones destroying the country. Ignore you eyes and tons of video evidence of antifa destroying stores, burning buildings, nah, they aren't a problem they are peaceful protests, but one act by these traitors will be blown up and push the agenda that white nationalists, supremacists, racists are the biggest danger to the country.

'Boogaloo' on the loose: Experts warn Congress about extremism on the right

• GatorInGeorgia

GatorInGeorgia Senior Member
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $3,177
      Ratings:
      +3,823 / -306
      How any person with slightly below average or better intelligence who has paid minimal or greater attention to recent events could believe this B.S. is one of life’s great mysteries.

• cover2

cover2 I've grown old
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $5,850
      Ratings:
      +9,453 / -18
      I’ve only heard mention of this group a couple of times and I’m watching and reading more news these days than ever before. One was the military guy out west that killed the LEO and the other time was the reference made by the NFAC commandant at Stone Mountain. The Boogaloos could be a legitimate movement, but at this point I’m more inclined to believe this might likely be a Democratic deflection to take a little focus off of the rioters instead of a right-wing terrorist outfit bent on creating mayhem. Time will tell. When I read the article and saw the Southern Poverty Law Center referenced, I almost stopped reading. I once heard them described as the ACLU’s special needs cousin.

• CaribGator

CaribGator 2020 Champs
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $2,932
        Ratings:
        +3,533 / -172
        that is a great example of how this is a created scenario, just like those NFAC clowns, he was instructed to say that, nobody really has heard of this boogaloo thing, it will get more airplay, and pretty soon an 'incident' that will make the nightly news nonstop .. we've seen this M.O. before

• RivalFlorida

Oxbucks:
        $74
        Ratings:
        +86 / -1
        Media was trying to deflect with this sheet from the start. I recall a Facebook friend posting that the May 28 Minneapolis riots--she posted on May 29--may be related to "white supremacist" groups trying to sully a peaceful protest. I knew that was BS. I called her out and told her that was BS on her Facebook post. I was like, look at the actual TV footage and pictures of the riot. Those rioters and looters were not white people. It was an obvious media red herring.

• G8trwood

G8trwood Well-Known Member
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $1,897
        Ratings:
        +2,533 / -92