The new ESPN Radio lineup

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
........................looks like :kiffin:
:kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin:
:kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin::kiffin:

Not that the old lineup was any good either.

“Golic & Wingo” is being replaced by “Keyshawn, Jay and Zubin,” with former New York Jets receiver Keyshawn Johnson, former NBA guard Jay Williams, and SportsCenter host Zubin Mehenti. ESPN also announced that Dan Le Batard’s popular show is being trimmed from three to two hours, to be followed by three new afternoon shows: “The Mike Greenberg Show,” “The Max Kellerman Show,” and “Chiney and Golic Jr.,” with Chiney Ogwumike of the Los Angeles Sparks and Golic’s son, Mike Golic Jr. All new shows will premiere on Aug. 17.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Greenberg is staying on the air and Mike Golic is gone? Wow. Greenberg has been terrible since the split but Golic and Wingo was pretty good.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
What happened to Wingo?? Too many white cis gendered males so someone had to go so obviously it was the one named “Trey”

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It’s all garbage
Why would anyone with a fully functioning brain listen to a minute of any of their crap?

Each program is provided a list of do’s and don’t’s along with must say statements each day from Disney.

Close your eyes and make up your own talk radio show. Chances are it would be more candid than the daily diatribe

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I liked Mike/Mike and Golic/Wingo when they focused on Sports and not try to be funny. A little sports talk before I grind in the Office never hurt.

But, the thought of listening to Keyshawn while I’m drinking my morning coffee is less pleasant than the work I’m driving to

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
I watched ESPN for the first time in years with the exception of Gator football to watch the best of Sportscenter commercials. Funny stuff. The rest of ESPN is garbage.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ESPN doesnt exist to me unless the Gators are playing a game on their network

This. Times a million. ESPN is unwatchable and "un-listen-to-able" with all of their yelling, untalented on-air "talent" and endless virtue-signaling.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Max kellerman is one of the biggest c0ck bags on the planet. In addition to his perpetual deep throating of anyone non cis white male, he's a pompous prick with a continuous wad of spittle residing on the corner of his man pleaser.

I would say he could EABODs but that just describes his social life.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Max kellerman is one of the biggest c0ck bags on the planet. In addition to his perpetual deep throating of anyone non cis white male, he's a pompous prick with a continuous wad of spittle residing on the corner of his man pleaser.

Don’t mince words; how do you really feel?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
This. Times a million. ESPN is unwatchable and "un-listen-to-able" with all of their yelling, untalented on-air "talent" and endless virtue-signaling.

THIS...THIS...THIS

DID I say THIS:bananawave: ESPN

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Once again Durty states my feelings precisely

Kellerman is the template for the optimal white male in woke land. He is so busy hating his race that he stumbles over himself apologizing for everything other than being the mindless pos that he is

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Doesn’t matter who is on the air, it’s all politics and a never ending Lebron knob-slob fest.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Jason Williams is the only one on that list worth a shcit

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Doesn’t matter who is on the air, it’s all politics and a never ending Lebron knob-slob fest.

So turn it off and before long something takes its place.

Why Conservatives can't start their own Twitter, Facebook, Google, Amazon is beyond me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator