The New joke thread

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Harrodsburg, KY to Present Meth Days July 8-10

The small community of Harrodsburg will be presenting its first annual Meth Days Festival, July 8th-10th at The Old Fort Harrod State Park.

The top meth cookers in Mercer County will via for the blue ribbon and go on to represent Harrodsburg in the "Meth Capital of the World" event in September.

"We've got some really good meth cookers and I think that Harrodsburg has a really good shot at being named Meth Capital of the World," said county judge executive Milward Dedman.

The event will kick off at 12 noon on Friday July 8th with a parade that will start in the Harrodsburg Intermediate School parking lot and travel up Main Street to the Beaumont Inn where the contestants will be treated to dinner at The Old Owl Tavern. Mark Powell has been selected as the Grand Marshal of this year's parade.

Friday afternoon there will be a demonstration on how to properly sit up a meth lab, what ingredients you can use and substitute, and how to prevent unwanted safety problems. Francie Chassen-Lopez chair of the history department at the University of Kentucky will be speaking on meth's rich history in Kentucky.

Saturday will be the great smoke off. A panel of judges will sample the different batches of meth and decide who will go on to represent Harrodsburg in September. The judges will be Dr. Earl Motzer, Johnnie Slone, and Alvis Johnson.

Tickets to all events are free. There will be games and prizes for the kids, live bands, folk singers, and a prayer circle sponsored by the Harrodsburg Christian Church.

Anyone wishing to take part in the cook-off may pick up their entry form at city hall, the Harrodsburg Herald, or The Harrodsburg Christian Church. T shirts are available at White Line's Screen Printing and King's Work Graphics.
“…meth’s rich history in Kentucky.”

Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
LEROY OF DETROIT

In a Detroit church one Sunday morning, a preacher said, "Anyone with 'special needs who wants to be prayed over, please come forward to the front by the altar."

With that, Leroy got in line, and when it was his turn, the Preacher Asked, "Leroy, what do you want me to pray about for you?"

Leroy replied, "Preacher, I need you to pray for help with my hearing."

The preacher put one finger of one hand on Leroy's ear, placed his other hand on top of Leroy's head, and then prayed and prayed and prayed. He prayed a "blue streak" for Leroy, and the whole congregation joined in with great enthusiasm.

After a few minutes, the preacher removed his hands, stood back and asked "Leroy, how is your hearing now?"

Leroy answered, " I don't know. My hearing ain't 'til Thursday."

Jake from State Farm

I'm wearing Khakis, why?
Sep 6, 2014
A DEA officer stopped at our farm yesterday, he said “I need to inspect your farm for illegal growing drugs.”
I said “Okay, but don’t go in that field over there.”
The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, “Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!” Reaching into his rear pants pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and shoved it in my face. “See this badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish…. On any land !! No questions asked or answers given!! Have I made myself clear?…. do you understand?!!”
I nodded politely, apologized, and went about my chores. A short time later, I heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by my big old mean bull…. With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he’d sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified.
I threw down my tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of my lungs
“Your badge, show him your BADGE!!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb