The next wave I expect to pop

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Here's a list (in no specific order) of dudes I'm hearing will jump abroad within the next couple of months.

4* WR Jacob Copeland - 4* OL William Barnes -4* OL Richard Gouraige - 4* WR Anthony Schwartz - 4* OL Nicholas Petit Frere -Ohio st commit 4* DE Andrew Chatfield

:chomp:

Last edited:

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here's a list (in no specific order) of dudes I'm hearing will jump abroad within the next couple of months.

Jacob Copeland - William Barnes - Richard Gouraige - Anthony Schwartz - Nicholas Petit Frere - Andrew Chatfield

Hopefully it's a consensual jumping

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014

4* WR Jacob Copeland - 4* OL William Barnes -4* OL Richard Gouraige - 4* WR Anthony Schwartz - 4* OL Nicholas Petit Frere -Ohio st commit 4* DE Andrew Chatfield

That is an impressive group of guys.

Have you heard anything about us being in contention for anyone at DT or LB?

Our lack of defensive guys that play in the trenches is starting to trouble me a bit. Seems like Randy Shannon has been very quiet on the recruiting trail.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014

Our lack of defensive guys that play in the trenches is starting to trouble me a bit. Seems like Randy Shannon has been very quiet on the recruiting trail.
We're in on 2 or 3 4* DT's but i don't think either of them is near ending it.

Btw...i agree with u...i'm concerned with rumphs recruiting of DT's also. We need 3 top tier guys this cycle so we'll have a legitimate 3 deep. Its still early...so we're just going to haft to sit back and let things play out. Rumph delivered for us last cycle (even tho i wish he would of landed 1 more) so I'm hoping he can do the same this cycle.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Loving all of the Oline guys and the WR. Keeping the line staked is the way to make this an elite Offense going forward. Need a stud DT or 2 and 2 LB and this will be a monster class

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

A big problem we face is the state of Florida is not producing a lot of top flight DT

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The elite DT we're still in the running for is Dante Stills. DT is really weak in this class. Particularly in Florida. There's been a lot of chatter on this board about Silvera. I'm not sure how solid he is to Miami but he would be a fantastic flip if it all possible.

As for DE, a lot of our focus has been on elite WDE Micah Parsons.

LB? Chatfield (we would have to flip from OSU) and David Reese.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cue Haters and Complainers and Trolls to say anything they can to dismiss our recruiting success. When they can't then they resort to middle school like name calling or posting pictures of us making fun of us. Typical TROLLS LOLOLOL Gators WIN and you Trolls LOSE!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

That would be a nice haul, but I have my doubts about us pulling a kid from Crackumbus. I think the first three are assumed to be ours ours to lose. I wouldnt loae any sleep over not getting another WR or DE though.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Cue Haters and Complainers and Trolls to say anything they can to dismiss our recruiting success. When they can't then they resort to middle school like name calling or posting pictures of us making fun of us. Typical TROLLS LOLOLOL Gators WIN and you Trolls LOSE!!
maxresdefault.jpg

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Whether you like Mac or not, there is definitely a buzz back with recruiting, which was my main criticism. The new hires seem to have made a world of difference. Just imagine if we somehow didn't suck this year...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.