The next wave I expect to pop

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
“We talk every day,” Pitts said of Nord, his primary recruiter. “He’s just a cool guy. He keeps it straight with you. He’ll love on you, but if you need something he’ll get you right.

That sweet, sweet Nord lovin gets em every time. :lol:
Sandusky loved on you too... :fear:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like our QB is having a little fun with his new 4* star rating ;)

I got news for Fields...he'll never be like Corral. He doesn't have the skill set! :chomp:

After watching corral live like that the other night, there's no way fields ia better. I have a hard time believing he's not the best in the country.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We need to make room for him and Schwartz if he wants in. Our offense is gonna be 2008 good in the next few years.
The only reason I care about Schwartz is for track. If Corral sticks, which I expect him too, we can get better than Schwartz at receiver

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The only reason I care about Schwartz is for track. If Corral sticks, which I expect him too, we can get better than Schwartz at receiver

Schwartz is immediately gonna be the fastest football player in the country the moment he steps foot on a college football field. I want him to be a Gator.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Schwartz is immediately gonna be the fastest football player in the country the moment he steps foot on a college football field. I want him to be a Gator.

I agree. That kid of speed can't be taught.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.