The next wave I expect to pop

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

This is awesome!! We need kids like this. One of the things that bothered me about Franks is he felt he didn't need to do this. Kids who are badasses do this sort of thing. They want to play w/ other BMF's! (pun intended!!). Seriously, look at the Bama, Ohio State, and FSU classes. They've had kids doing this. This is what WINNERS do!!!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Trolls will have to make a 2020 recruiting thread how that class stinks since we are racking up top recruits left and right. Trolls HAVE to have something to complain about right?! Gators 39 Team NATIONAL TITLES and 275 individual NATIONAL TITLES and counting baby!!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
That's pretty bad@ss. :lol:
Man...our WR core fixing to be insane. Copeland shooting his commitment wed and he'll be a Gator also. This FNL and the weeks surrounding it will be remembered for yrs to come if everything plays out like i think it's going to.

Last edited:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Man...our WR core fixing to be insane. Copeland shooting his commitment wed and he'll be a Gator also. This FNL and the weeks surrounding it will be remembered for yrs to come if everything plays out like think it's going to.
He bteter hurry up. We gonna have 10 WR's by Wed.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Where's the ClutchLikeMike guy when you need him :lmao2:
:lol:...that whole scenario was crazy...but what's really crazy is he was a fictional character who was made up by a "certain Gator fan" who was assisted by a "certain miami fan" to scheme god only knows how much money out of Gator Nation. If the people who we're scammed got together and had investigation started those 2 would be fu*ked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator