The Official Replacing-the-Two-Douchebag-Coaches-Who-Left Thread

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018
Bama and UGA fear what Mullen is building at UF and are trying to interfere. That's all this is. I'm sure Mullen will find some able candidates to fill the empty slots in the staff. We'll weather this, and hopefully write some protective clauses into our future assistant coach contracts, i.e., large penalties for leaving between the end of the season and signing day that are doubled or tripled for moves inside the SEC.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I’m not of the opinion that “we didn’t want them anyways” but I’m not about to freak out either. Both position groups played well and Warren seemed to be doing good at recruiting. Going to need some good coaches who can recruit to backfill.

On the other hand, I don’t think this is an indictment of the coaches or program. We didn’t pay them as much as other schools because it was the first year of their contracts, I’d wager. Based on what I’ve seen, looks like they were in line to get boosts this year per their contracts. Could be wrong. I’m with Donk though - need to clean out the Foley folks sooner than later and start focusing on football.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure that CDM and Striklin will get to work on this. Those two leaving are not going to bother me at all. Especially Sunseri. Never got the read that he was an all in coach. UF will be fine.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I say throw the bank at Lsu's DB coach. Go ahead and put a stop to all this dbu bull****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.