The Official Replacing-the-Two-Douchebag-Coaches-Who-Left Thread

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody here really knows anything about this guy...I think Dan has earned the trust so far. It’s the guy he wanted and has worked with before...good enough for me

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Nobody here really knows anything about this guy...I think Dan has earned the trust so far. It’s the guy he wanted and has worked with before...good enough for me
His resume is legit. I just question his recruiting chops. We will see. Lots of top 2020 kids are high on us

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I was saying the combo of him and Gray is a C+ until I see the results on the field from Turner. And yes I agree Gray is an A

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Not a fan of this hire...might be an okay coach but we basically traded a Sal for another Sal. Not an upgrade...

Same way I felt when Mac hired that loser from North Texas also

leogator

May 5, 2018
Not a fan of this hire...might be an okay coach but we basically traded a Sal for another Sal. Not an upgrade...

Same way I felt when Mac hired that loser from North Texas also
That loser from North Texas's OL (Missouri), shredded our defense FWIW. They did whatever they wanted, passed, ran on us, it was bad.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
That loser from North Texas's OL (Missouri), shredded our defense FWIW. They did whatever they wanted, passed, ran on us, it was bad.

I suspect the macnuss effect was difficult to overcome when he was here.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just heard on the radio that Jawga hired Warren to a 3 year, $600k per year contract. He was making $200k at Florida. Can’t blame him for leaving.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just heard on the radio that Jawga hired Warren to a 3 year, $600k per year contract. He was making $200k at Florida. Can’t blame him for leaving.
Who’s blaming him? We all happy

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
So he might have seen that we weren’t gonna pay and left...but it worked out for us and UGA is gonna be second in the east soon enough I can’t wait to see us light him up

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
a&m's d line was sorry when he was there, regardless of miles garrett. couldnt stop the run. not happy with this hire at all.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Well that’s a ridiculous move if true. They could have gotten just about anybody for that jack

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who’s blaming him? We all happy
Well... the consensus in the beginning was how pissed everyone was, how could he do this and fcvk Kirby. No doubt we upgraded but there was also a lot of wondering what he got.

Again, shows you we aren't willing to pay. Do you think we are paying Gray $600k?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.