The Oxrageous Podcast Post-Game Podcast is up!

How do you grade the Gators against Miami?

• A

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • B

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • C

Votes: 103 64.8%
  • D

Votes: 42 26.4%
  • F

Votes: 5 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Agree with everything you said. Especially about all of us KNOWING they would convert that 4th and 36. I knew it. You knew it. If someone didn’t know it they haven’t been watching Gator football for long.

The lack of a run game was disturbing to me, Hopefully they get that rolling cause Franks can’t carry this team

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Leg seemed fine when he was punting the ball like a jackass at the end.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Agree with everything you said. Especially about all of us KNOWING they would convert that 4th and 36. I knew it. You knew it. If someone didn’t know it they haven’t been watching Gator football for long.

The lack of a run game was disturbing to me, Hopefully they get that rolling cause Franks can’t carry this team
I told ,y wife we’d screw it up. She didn’t believe me but consoled me. After it was open, she simply said “you were right”. It was like heaven shined down.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I’m not as concerned as you with the rest of the season. It was a sloppy game but that’s what I was worried about from the start. Early in the season, offenses are typically sloppier. Add in Franks having a pretty bad game and the score was closer than it should’ve been. A good game out of him and we blow them out like you thought.

Like your point about Kentucky. Hope it’s a wake up call and we get it out of our system after a win instead of a loss. Still think this is a 8-4/9-3 type team and that’s probably the ceiling until we upgrade at QB.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Franks is gonna take the lions share of concern regarding this performance, but honestly he got very little help from our pathetic running game. Perine ran hard at times but we ended where, around 50 yards for the game? We’re going to need much more from them because relying on franks to carry the team is a scary thought.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I want to stick up for him, but he makes it difficult.
No way to take up for the guy. It was a classic "losers limp". He did tell the tall reporter that he was trying to throw it out of bounds. What a schmuck. It's all between the ears with Franks.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Franks is gonna take the lions share of concern regarding this performance, but honestly he got very little help from our pathetic running game. Perine ran hard at times but we ended where, around 50 yards for the game? We’re going to need much more from them because relying on franks to carry the team is a scary thought.
Mullen is going to have to become a "pass first" with Franks. We have the receivers so keep stretching the field. The guy is so eratic though, he probably scare cousin Eddie to death.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
That's because he IS the lion's share of concern.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not as concerned as you with the rest of the season. It was a sloppy game but that’s what I was worried about from the start. Early in the season, offenses are typically sloppier. Add in Franks having a pretty bad game and the score was closer than it should’ve been. A good game out of him and we blow them out like you thought.

Like your point about Kentucky. Hope it’s a wake up call and we get it out of our system after a win instead of a loss. Still think this is a 8-4/9-3 type team and that’s probably the ceiling until we upgrade at QB.
I think you are right on. However, I don't think Mullen is going to upgrade at QB. He probably has the upgrade on the bench but it looks like he's joined at the hip with Franks.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I told ,y wife we’d screw it up. She didn’t believe me but consoled me. After it was open, she simply said “you were right”. It was like heaven shined down.
My wife had to leave the room after that penalty. But there was still more to come :-).

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Leg seemed fine when he was punting the ball like a jackass at the end.
I'm glad I didn't see that. I know some are happy with the change in celebration rules but kids acting the fool is a real turn off to this old man. I've just lived too long.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Embedded at the top of the page, link is below for Tapatalk users.

Buzzsprout: Podcast Hosting

YouTube link:

Discuss.

i'm glad you mentioned that disgusting display of bling the U uses after an INT, fumble recovery, TD, etc. God that's onerous. Putting decals on your helmet is juvenile enough. Praise the lord the Gators have not stooped to the decals, that is except the girls softball team, but they are, well, girls.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Franks laid on the field for quite a while after that pick like his leg had been ripped off, then jogged to the sideline like nothing happened. WTF was that?
Maybe soccer is his game and not football. That’s what they do, they go down like they’ve been shot, thrashing around on the ground until a foul is called, then get up and run around at full speed. Maybe he should transfer to a school that has a good men’s soccer team or better yet he could play on our girl’s team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.