The Oxrageous Podcast - South Carolina post-game thoughts

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, this one is a little bit longer than usual, around 7 minutes. Thanks for listening.

http://oxrageous.podbean.com/e/ufusc...ts-1416087641/

shirtmockup2.jpg

LadyGator74

Sep 21, 2014
"I Survived the Muschamp 'Error' "..... But...I will forever be bewildered why it had to continue one year longer than it needed to. Thanks again for giving voice to what we all are feeling about this game, this coach, this season, the entire Muschamp Error.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I think at this point Gator Nation is once again united. Amazing it took this long, but here we are. We can all collectively hope for a miracle against the criminoles, and then the countdown is on.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier: "You're getting a little old when you start feeling sorry for the other coach."

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:fingertap: Wish I felt better. I think only hearing Foley say we're going to make a change or move in a different direction, appreciate but WM is done at the University of Florida. I can only speak from 1977, this is the worse coach and brand of offense I have witnessed for the program.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ox I give you props for coming on and doing the podcast. One of the better things we look forward to after Muschamp ball on Saturdays. I totally agree with everything you said. I too feel the sense I relief but DAMN I hate losing and how WM coaches. Well thanks again for toughing it out. Go Gators.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We need that Monday, hell the Sunday after the criminole game to hear the news. It will be the only thing that can start our turnaround;

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Good podcast.I'm naming my next born child ox

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.