The Paul Finebaum Show - Billy Napier at SEC

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not to derail this thread into another subject, but that’s why I’m not worried about recruiting. He’s not always going to go in and immediately sweep people off their feet. But he is genuine, articulate and driven. Kids and families that see that over a year or two are going to line up to play for him.
I have zero doubts about him winning over recruits and their families. It's the boosters that need to be recruited is my worry. But it sounds like he's already on top of that already too.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Despite the minor verbal ticks that show up, he seems to measure his words carefully and avoids diving into the controversy and drama that paul was trying to stir up. I’d love to hear some Spurrier-esque zingers, but Napier needs to be himself, not anyone else.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Y'all worry that he's not polished? Your UF Elitisms is showing Was SOS perceived that way?

I like "salt of the earth"...That's why I never really liked Urban and especially Cousin Eddie.

I understand it takes more than that i.e. Butters MacShark. Napier brings effort, talent, and humility...not that common in today's athletic world.

But it was clear, Finebaum was not concerned with UF or the Gator program under Nabier. Finebaum was going all toady and looking for support of his mancush Saban. Or just wanted to stir up feces' for ratings.

Either way he had a clear chance to give us more insight into Napier...I think he did without knowing it.

Not Sunshine...He's not HCed in the SEC yet...but an observation. September can't get here soon enough

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
I live about a football field away from where these meetings take place.

Got married down the road @ Seaside. On a side note looking for a charter captain later in the year for some deep sea fishing. :)

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Got married down the road @ Seaside. On a side note looking for a charter captain later in the year for some deep sea fishing. :)

Go to Louisiana you won't be disappointed

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

So you mention you got married and now you want to go deep sea fishing? Sounds to me like you have an interest of releasing something into the water and not bringing anything on board. Maybe its just me?:thug::thug2:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
So you mention you got married and now you want to go deep sea fishing? Sounds to me like you have an interest of releasing something into the water and not bringing anything on board. Maybe its just me?:thug::thug2:

With a charter captain on board? I would call that PPP.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I believe the Gators have found the right man to get things back on track.
Some patience may be needed however and I hope people don’t climb out on the ledge if we lose a couple games in a row or hit a ruff stretch.
Go Gators can’t wait till Sept.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Country boy does not equate to slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads