The Paul Finebaum Show - Billy Napier at SEC

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I was just there. Would have loved to have bought Billy a beer.

I think Paul was hoping to get something out of Billy but that didn't happen. I've heard Billy skipped recess in elementary school cause he don't play.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Strange interview.

Short but enjoyable.

It’s just…,,,,With all the subject matter regarding Gator football, why would Finebaum think everyone would like to hear Napier opine on Saban vs Jimbo?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Strange interview.

Short but enjoyable.

It’s just…,,,,With all the subject matter regarding Gator football, why would Finebaum think everyone would like to hear Napier opine on Saban vs Jimbo?
Because he's a Saban :nutswinger:.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
The guy comes off as very personable and honest. Calling them "cuttthroat" was refreshing to hear. It's a cutthroat business.

He needs to stop saying "yeah, no" ... right?

I agree I think he is very honest and thoughtful. I grew up with people who talk as slowly as Sling Blade and much less intelligently. I love that we come up with monikers for our coaches that is so perfect.. If they win, I don;t give a shyt what he says so I will hold off on the "yeah, no" for now. I am sure that the Bama fans are okay with Satan saying "a'ight".

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I agree I think he is very honest and thoughtful. I grew up with people who talk as slowly as Sling Blade and much less intelligently. I love that we come up with monikers for our coaches that is so perfect.. If they win, I don;t give a shyt what he says so I will hold off on the "yeah, no" for now. I am sure that the Bama fans are okay with Satan saying "a'ight".

But your just a boy...Hmmm...any more potted meat? And soda crakers?...Hmmm

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Seems he's very cool and collected on what he says. He wouldn't bite on the shyt Lipbalm was trying to bait him on. I don't care what he says. He seems more intelligent and legit than the last azzhats we've had in Gainesville. Would love to see it when he gets pissed off, that should be good to watch.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
No I do not have any of those but I have plenty of........................................

How about a few DL and a WR?.....HMMM

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Strange interview.

Short but enjoyable.

Because slimebomb is a member of the oldest profession which seeks ratings.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He may come across as slow but that is one smart dude, seemingly two steps ahead of anyone who questions him.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He may come across as slow but that is one smart dude, seemingly two steps ahead of anyone who questions him.

Not to derail this thread into another subject, but that’s why I’m not worried about recruiting. He’s not always going to go in and immediately sweep people off their feet. But he is genuine, articulate and driven. Kids and families that see that over a year or two are going to line up to play for him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The last three were such insincere blathering doofuses that it feels great to see a coach actually speak like a real person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.