The Racism for FSU Begins

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Sadly, I wouldn’t be surprised if something similar happened had we hired Charlie Strong in the last decade. Not saying it would be a common sentiment, but let’s be completely honest (throwing out any jabs at f$u), EVERY fan base has a few morons who are way out there on the lunatic fringe and probably contribute less than nothing to society.

That said, clowns gonna clown...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I've been wondering how long it would be before racism entered the picture with Taggart at the helm of a losing season. It was only a matter of time.

I expect nothing less from a Semi. And Tom is actually one of the “smarter” ones as he’s employed...or was

How wrong of him, how stupid. *his 9 years working on his PhD at FSU and now he's thrown it all away.

Black Dahlia

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2017
giphy.gif

What an ugly woman. Ugliest celebrity since Kate Moss, maybe uglier.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Taggart fit all of the qualifications that the fan base and administration were looking for...with the exception of an overall winning record as a head coach. Evidently that was on page two. Hopefully all the Nole$ will get their own Turnover Purse (or what the hell ever that gimmick was called) as a parting gift at their season ending awards banquet next Tuesday at Shoney's. Running the car in the ditch will bring out the worst in even the most ardent fans. Toughen up or start watching soccer.

Learning to fit this level of savage into one paragraph is on my bucket list.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yikes! What a tool. You wonder how some people that stupid have made it that far in their life.

On a positive note, there's no freakin' way in the world that FSU will be firing Taggert any time soon. He can lose 10 games/year for the next 5 years and FSU will feel required to keep him to prove they aren't racist.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It is ridiculous that those Racist Clowns are already mad at Taggelchump.

This is a 6-8 year rebuild, no doubt.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
Now that attacking Willie has been equated with racism the clowns will never fire him. Florida football hasn't been this much fun in 10 years.

Hurrig8r

Nov 18, 2017
Saturday was fun. We certainly deserve the FSU beat-down and subsequent meltdown as payment for the past 6-8 years of futility. That being said, There is no place for racism in this country anymore. I do not believe there is in anyway the amount of hate in this country the media portrays, but there are dumb A$$ Clowns that just spew ignorance, and sometimes act on it. He should be made an example of.

Hurrig8r

Nov 18, 2017
Saturday was fun. We certainly deserve the FSU beat-down and subsequent meltdown as payment for the past 6-8 years of futility. That being said, There is no place for racism in this country anymore. I do not believe there is in anyway the amount of hate in this country the media portrays, but there are dumb A$$ Clowns that just spew ignorance, and sometimes act on it. He should be made an example of.
I do support Taggart...No one should be treated that way. Its a game! A great game we all love, but still just a game.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
How is #FIRETAGGART a death threat?

ok.... couldn't see the pic at first. one of my blockers was blocking those tweets.
actually, it wasnt the pic that did it. the pic was obviously bad - superimposed head of taggart on an old black and white photo of a man being lynched. But when ppl questioned him in the comments, including one who said, obviously you arent serious about this right? he responded with something to the effect of 'your damn right im serious and totally willing to take it to this level if thats what it takes to get rid of this guy.'

THAT is what did it. What a fool man seriously. :facepalm:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He also called Taggart a clown. That's actually factually accurate.

I liked his ironic use of the word "clown." I think he's referencing the Ingmar Bergman film
"En présence d'un clown"

Trust me, this clip is worth watching the whole way through if you want a great metaphor for Willie Taggart's contract. If you don't laugh through the whole thing, I owe you a beer:

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Geez, I hate race...We are all one race...HUMAN.

And when you focus on our differences, this is the stuff that comes out. Why do we give in to it?

Taggart's issue is not race. It's discipline. FSU may have even had more talent than us? They played like $#!^.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
actually, it wasnt the pic that did it. the pic was obviously bad - superimposed head of taggart on an old black and white photo of a man being lynched. But when ppl questioned him in the comments, including one who said, obviously you arent serious about this right? he responded with something to the effect of 'your damn right im serious and totally willing to take it to this level if thats what it takes to get rid of this guy.'

THAT is what did it. What a fool man seriously. :facepalm:

Here is another issue:

If a white coach is hung as an effigy and burned…ALA Lane Kiffin at Tennessee, its fans being pissed off.

If the coach is a minority…it’s racism.

This seems to go in politics as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.