The Racism for FSU Begins

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
People are whacked today.

I don't think any threat should be overlooked.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Didn't the FSU fans start a Go Fund Me account to raise over $20 million to buy out his contract? How's that going?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
So predictable. And so f'ing enjoyable. If it wasn't for the racists at F$U working against Willie they'd be in a NY6 bowl. They need to keep him on until the weed out every single one of them even if it takes a decade.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I’m guessing he was so drunk and irate that he lost all self control. I’m not condoning the behavior, but I doubt he’s serious enough to take any action. If he channeled that anger towards weight loss, he’d be much more productive... and thinner.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'm curious. Is this racist only because he's hanging from a tree? If he were run over by a car would that not be construed as racist? So it's not killing him, it's the method of killing him? What if it was a gas chamber? That would have been a lot of fun.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
What does race have to do with anything?

Hate is hate. Dead is dead. Why is lynching worse than shooting? Why are mixed race crimes reported in the media but same race crime ignored.

And is a Brithish black man raised in china...Asian, European or African American? And is a white man from South Africa raised in India ...an Indian, African, or European?

I am confused?

What are South East Indians? Are they Black? Asian? or What?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't the FSU fans start a Go Fund Me account to raise over $20 million to buy out his contract? How's that going?

It's up to $6.80 in cash, some cold McDonald's fries found in the seat cushion, and a worn-out pair of used clown shoes.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Hate is hate. Dead is dead. Why is lynching worse than shooting? Why are mixed race crimes reported in the media but same race crime ignored.

And is a Brithish black man raised in china...Asian, European or African American? And is a white man from South Africa raised in India ...an Indian, African, or European?

I am confused?

If you can point to a time in our nation's history where white people were lynched at the rates blacks were during the Jim Crow era, you might have a point. I understand you are saying a death threat is a death threat and should be considered seriously on that fact alone. However, when you consider our nation's history, something like this is put into that historical context, especially when you have a white guy targeting a black guy. Hell, the guy used a picture of a real life lynching from that era with just an incredibly poor photoshop of taggart's head over it.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

I am confused?

Well the guy said he wanted to lynch Taggart and super imposed his head onto a picture of a dead black man. If you don't see the correlation there, maybe start with the Wikipedia page about lynching and work your way forward.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So does this mean we can expect to see Taggart humping some type of sea creature soon? :lol3:

:chomp:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
If you can point to a time in our nation's history where white people were lynched at the rates blacks were during the Jim Crow era, you might have a point. I understand you are saying a death threat is a death threat and should be considered seriously on that fact alone. However, when you consider our nation's history, something like this is put into that historical context, especially when you have a white guy targeting a black guy. Hell, the guy used a picture of a real life lynching from that era with just an incredibly poor photoshop of taggart's head over it.

Umm. Pretty sure in the 1800's lynching was how you made someone dead so I guarantee you statistically more whites. In any case the hilarity of this is that because he choose lynching over some other method the topic has turned to racism instead of Taggert being a horrible coach. And F$U has to worry about the optics of firing Willie. Again, entirely predictable and I'm loving it! Couldn't happen to a better fan base.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Umm. Pretty sure in the 1800's lynching was how you made someone dead so I guarantee you statistically more whites. In any case the hilarity of this is that because he choose lynching over some other method the topic has turned to racism instead of Taggert being a horrible coach. And F$U has to worry about the optics of firing Willie. Again, entirely predictable and I'm loving it! Couldn't happen to a better fan base.
I think you are conflating hanging with lynching.

but all that aside, I'm enjoying watching their fanbase lose their collective minds

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
actually, it wasnt the pic that did it. the pic was obviously bad - superimposed head of taggart on an old black and white photo of a man being lynched. But when ppl questioned him in the comments, including one who said, obviously you arent serious about this right? he responded with something to the effect of 'your damn right im serious and totally willing to take it to this level if thats what it takes to get rid of this guy.'

THAT is what did it. What a fool man seriously. :facepalm:

And to compound his ignorance, he hasn't learned how to separate his online life from his personal and professional life. Guy just assumed nobody would go to the trouble to dox him and even used his real name. What kind of moron? At least make it difficult...create a burner acct and use a VPN for cryin out loud.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
So the racism began with the tweet? More like the ignorance begins......

More accurately, the existing racism is more readily propagated by social media.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Well the guy said he wanted to lynch Taggart and super imposed his head onto a picture of a dead black man. If you don't see the correlation there, maybe start with the Wikipedia page about lynching and work your way forward.
Why?
And if he did the ISIS knife with a decapitated head like the so called Trump Joke would that be racist?

And if he were a Christian, is a crucifixion a Religious hate crime?

He is not doing well and fans are pissed. The media makes this racist because it's part of their narrative.

SAD but it is what it is.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Why?
And if he did the ISIS knife with a decapitated head like the so called Trump Joke would that be racist?

And if he were a Christian, is a crucifixion a Religious hate crime?

He is not doing well and fans are pissed. The media makes this racist because it's part of their narrative.

SAD but it is what it is.

Why are you arguing this? African Americans find lynching memes quite offensive. It was racist. Deal with it.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yikes! What a tool. You wonder how some people that stupid have made it that far in their life.

On a positive note, there's no freakin' way in the world that FSU will be firing Taggert any time soon. He can lose 10 games/year for the next 5 years and FSU will feel required to keep him to prove they aren't racist.
Very true. They're the unfortunate victim of a bad hire and a vicious cycle. I have no idea of knowing if they hired Taggart to fulfill a minority need or perspective, but they could very well be stuck with their decision. The fallout could be huge.

So sorry to know this, FSU. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator