The Real Spring Practice Thread

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just want to say, I love you all anyway, even if you have irrational fantasies for LDR.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have no idea what that means. Am I supposed to be scared, upset, happy, indifferent, not giving a $h!t? Think I'll go with the latter.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

When Ox PMs URG.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Any news on Slaton? Still waiting on his test scores. We need him badly.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know how he is progressing in that area. It is impossible to know. My issue with Franks is his mechanics. He overthrew a few times in that video as well as high on a couple of occasions and it was easy to see why. That probably isn't getting fixed anytime soon. What we've seen from Franks so far is what we'll see during the season if he is the starter. He'll be wildly inconsistent. My hope is that Trask overcomes his personality issue and takes the job.
I don't get this line of thinking. What we saw from del rio last spring and driskel every spring is damn sure not what we saw fron those guys in the regular season games.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't get this line of thinking. What we saw from del rio last spring and driskel every spring is damn sure not what we saw fron those guys in the regular season games.
True but you dont get BETTER under pressure. If they suck while wearing a no-contact, we know they suck.

If they are perfect in the O&B games, they still may suck.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
True but you dont get BETTER under pressure. If they suck while wearing a no-contact, we know they suck.

If they are perfect in the O&B games, they still may suck.
Yeah they still may suck when it comes game time but Franks was a gamer in high school. Until he sucks ass in a game that matters, I'm not gonna write him off. Some players don't practice well.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wow... I'm away for a couple of days... Check back in and see the Spring Practice Thread has 3 or 4 pages of posts added to it. I'm pumped thinking there must be some good PRATICE info...

:headslap::headslap::headslap::headslap::headslap::headslap::headslap:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow... I'm away for a couple of days... Check back in and see the Spring Practice Thread has 3 or 4 pages of posts added to it. I'm pumped thinking there must be some good PRATICE info...

:headslap::headslap::headslap::headslap::headslap::headslap::headslap:
No way man, it's only ever the bad stuff that's allowed to be posted here, and if we don't have bad stuff to report, well, we'll just make it up. Didn't you get the memo? ;)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, there's no actual spring practice info leaking out.

But he have learned one of the many ways to trigger the angry midget. I can't wait to see what he does in September. This is going to be great comedy after the way he has shown his azz repeatedly.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I've never seen people so confident of something yet so scared to make a fake bet on it. What a joke :lmao2:

I'm not, could careless. It's about the bet and standing up for what you say, but I guess that's too complicated of a concept for folks like you and the other dumpers.

Traskjay steal your account in order to go begging for interweb bets?

Likely not, as he doesn't get this belligerent in talking to others. Seriously, Urg, pull that stick out of your 4ss. For the comments floating around about people taking the forum too seriously you are a poster child.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A healthy LDR knows the game plan, knows who he should throw it to, has good touch on short and medium passes, but CANNOT throw the deep pass. What's the point of having lightning fast receivers if they have to stop and wait for the ball? LDR should be our contingency plan.

LDR is the perfect backup quarterback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator