The Real Spring Practice Thread

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just hope Mac plays 1's against 1's and 2's against 2's this year.

Don't understand why he did what he did last year. Very was thing set up to make LDR look good.

The Orange and Blue game is a selling point not a scrimage. He was selling LDR, just like the previous year he was sell Will Grier.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sure are a lot of posts in a thread about spring practice when they haven't even started the real practices yet. Still out there in underwear according to coach Mac. Half shells 2 days this week I think. Call me when the hittin starts!

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I heard we got a new jugs machine. I'm not sure how mobile it is, but we may need to consider giving it a number.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
But seriously folks. Doesnt anybody know anything about the non-maditrory mandatory practices watched over by GA's an QC's
I know they happen. Not sure if the GAs or QCs can be there. (I think having QCs and even Asst Coaches present for too many hours is what got Rich rod in trouble at Meatchiken). I know they are filmed at least and graded by QCs and GAs. Maybe someone else can give us inside details.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nuss may be one of 5 people in all of gator nation that feels good about the offense.
Dude, if I could be one of the worst in the country at my job for three years straight, Id be happy about it too.

"Statistically we did better on some things... except that whole red zone and scoring thing"

LOLOL

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Trask is "deadly accurate"....
Lol. Was that Bowl?

Nusschamp "Feleipe blah blah blah"
Bowl "What about Trask?".

I think it was Bowl but its away from mic. Who do you think ot was.

Kyle is going to need a restraining order.

Edit I think that was Andrieu.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Not sure who asked. Just sure Nuss said Trask was deadly accurate. Same thing just about everyone on the staff and team say.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Another article. There are a few interesting nuggets in this one,

There’s never been a doubt about his physical tools. At 6-foot-6, Franks is Florida’s tallest quarterback and also has the strongest arm on the team. Sometimes, however, that can backfire.

“A lot. Everything,” Nussmeier said when asked what Franks needs to improve. “He’s still a young player, he’s still a redshirt freshman. So, there’s all different kinds of things. He’s got great belief in his arm strength. At times, we’ve got to teach him that you can’t make every throw and sometimes you can’t throw it through three guys.”

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...-development-of-qbs-feleipe-franks-kyle-trask

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I gave you a like for using "KT"
Lotsa rumors that he is at least VERY shy and may not have the best self-confidence. Im ruthless, but not completely heartless. I would hope he doesnt read anything on here and if he does take much on here, written by a bunch of fat, old sarcastic and cynical dudes, seriously.

He is our kid and they are all our kids, walkons included, regardless of whether or not I feel he should be first or fifth on the depth chart.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Lotsa rumors that he is at least VERY shy and may not have the best self-confidence. Im ruthless, but not completely heartless. I would hope he doesnt read anything on here and if he does take much on here, written by a bunch of fat, old sarcastic and cynical dudes, seriously.

He is our kid and they are all our kids, walkons included, regardless of whether or not I feel he should be first or fifth on the depth chart.

:faint:

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

speak for yerself counselor

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did we just witness...
Dont be expecting me to get all warm and fuzzy.
gunny-full-metal.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator