The State Department and a Leading Democrat Worked on Dossier Documents Provided by Steele

Discussion in 'Politics' started by g8orbill, Jun 12, 2019.

1. g8orbill

g8orbill OldGator
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $1,309
    Ratings:
    +1,351 / -15
    • Gator Fever

Gator Fever Senior Member

Oxbucks:
      $4,230
      Ratings:
      +8,285 / -282
      Crazy how crooked these people were.

• Gator By Marriage

Gator By Marriage A convert to Gatorism
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $4,198
      Ratings:
      +4,314 / -53
      Many years ago, I was part of a delegation including Jonathan Winer that included meetings in three different countries. Without going into detail, let’s just say I was not impressed and he is appropriately named.

• rogdochar

rogdochar Senior Member
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $8,258
        Ratings:
        +14,567 / -197
        This widespread sedition is surest evidence that corrupt officials were at the work of making America un-American.
        Actually, these people should face the wrath of all Americans. Imagine if they had flak hurled at them with the vengefullness as the flak Nadler and crew hurl at the President of the United States. They should lose their pensions for violating their oath of office - an oath to the Constitution, thus to We the People.

Investigation results of this attempted coup-hoax should slam hard all perpetrators and facilitators. I'm still blistered over Hilary skipping by our rule of law. Evil does damage only.

• Detroitgator

Detroitgator General Factotum
          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $7,090
          Ratings:
          +13,695 / -53
          My faith will not be restored short of upwards of 15-20 going to prison

• rogdochar

rogdochar Senior Member
            Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
            $8,258
            Ratings:
            +14,567 / -197
            Sorry Detroit, I fear there will be no strict discipline among any of these political scofflaws.