Warning: Political Takes 2020 College Football: the “season” has officially started

Should Sec go after other conferences teams that are disgusted?

• Yes

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Maybe if it's Ohio St, Michigan or Usc

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm almost to the point to just say fck it anyways. We've gotten to the point that we're letting 18 and 19 year old's who are barely capable of writing their name dictate terms for coaches, university's and in some cases entire state's. It might be a good time to let this current model crash and start over.

I'll take a wild guess but I'm willing to bet close to 75% of the revenue from athletics comes from men with conservative values and these fckers are doing everything in their power to run us off.
that's where I'm at. it's a full count at this point and the first time I see a gator protesting on the field, refusing to play and the school and team support or allow it, the university starts taking things down, etc it'll be strike 3 but it'll be me that's out. I've had enough of it and if football can't be fun and politics/insanity free then I have no reason to involve myself. It's supposed to be relief from that, not the epicenter of it.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
that's where I'm at. it's a full count at this point and the first time I see a gator protesting on the field, refusing to play and the school and team support or allow it, the university starts taking things down, etc it'll be strike 3 but it'll be me that's out. I've had enough of it and if football can't be fun and politics/insanity free then I have no reason to involve myself. It's supposed to be relief from that, not the epicenter of it.

I'd like to know if UF (and other schools) plan to balance their rosters with more white players - you know, for racial diversity?

It's a complete joke! I know for sure I won't be watching the NFL. I'm planning to move back to Florida soon...gonna buy a boat and I'm pretty sure I can find something to do on Saturday's as well as Sunday's.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm almost to the point to just say fck it anyways. We've gotten to the point that we're letting 18 and 19 year old's who are barely capable of writing their name dictate terms for coaches, university's and in some cases entire state's. It might be a good time to let this current model crash and start over.

I'll take a wild guess but I'm willing to bet close to 75% of the revenue from athletics comes from men with conservative values and these fckers are doing everything in their power to run us off.

I can’t disagree with anything you said because it is 100% accurate
I wonder if the people funding the sport have the commitment to let their feelings known. I have seen no evidence to date but I hope you are right

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to know if UF (and other schools) plan to balance their rosters with more white players - you know, for racial diversity?

It's a complete joke! I know for sure I won't be watching the NFL. I'm planning to move back to Florida soon...gonna buy a boat and I'm pretty sure I can find something to do on Saturday's as well as Sunday's.

The answer to your question is no

Racial diversity is only relevant in situations where blacks are a minority. All aspects of society where blacks are the majority are meritocracies and therefore immune from concern

Playing college football is a meritocracy but being a CEO requires no skill other than white privilege. Everyone knows that

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I forget what school, but the football team threatened to sit out if some kid wasn’t kicked out of school for an offensive tweet.

That kid’s 1st amendment rights don’t stop where you get offended. Also, if you don’t want to play, please leave your scholly at the door, and GTFO

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I forget what school, but the football team threatened to sit out if some kid wasn’t kicked out of school for an offensive tweet.

That kid’s 1st amendment rights don’t stop where you get offended. Also, if you don’t want to play, please leave your scholly at the door, and GTFO
it was a P1 school, maybe Nebraska? Can't remember exactly. And last I heard, it sounds like the school may have disenrolled the kid. I saw the post. It was a bit trolling but 100% accurate and relevant to the national discussion.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Kansas State.

Liberals ruin everything they touch and make everyone as miserable as they are as a result. Sports have now unfortunately fallen to the evil hand of the disease known as liberalism.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017

Great post! Fu(k it all for 3-4 years and send this crop of 18-22 yr olds back to their mommas. Cancel everything.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
it was a P1 school, maybe Nebraska? Can't remember exactly. And last I heard, it sounds like the school may have disenrolled the kid. I saw the post. It was a bit trolling but 100% accurate and relevant to the national discussion.

K State didn’t disenroll the student because if they had tried he would end up owning a portion of the school.
As of today, the liberals have not overturned the first amendment so the administration had limited power. Depending on the outcome of the election they will probably remove that silly barrier soon

In an effort to appease the children, K State established yet another fund and council to address imagined racial issues

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If black lives matter better not ruin football or basketball. Think of the protest movement.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
SEC has meeting on Monday, but decisions will be made end of the month. They are waiting to see how MLB, NBA and NHL play out amongst other stuff

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve said it here before the WuCough, and I’m doubling down here.

This will be the new football in 10 years. RIP CFB.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dont know if this is accurate, but it's on Twitter....must be true

Good, we need to get to at least 40%.

The bad news is that many of these tests are only measuring coronavirus antibodies and also test positive for anyone who's had the common cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.