Warning: Political Takes 2020 College Football: the “season” has officially started

Should Sec go after other conferences teams that are disgusted?

• Yes

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Maybe if it's Ohio St, Michigan or Usc

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If college football gets cancelled next, I'm voting Democrat. I don't care if its Bernie, hilary, obama,****in rosanne Barr or the damn tiger king!

I think Roseanne Barr is actually more of a conservative. I believe it’s Rosie O’Donnell you were thinking of.

But I guess all fat white women look alike to you, right Constanta.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In other news, can Kyle Trask catch a freaking break? Just once. That's all I ask. Please.

He caught his first major break when he came running back out that tunnel v Auburn after it looked like he shredded his knee.

But yes, hoping and praying for a second major break for him, kid deserves it, and we all deserve our football season.

Make no mistake, there is and will be a huge segment in the country hoping against a football season, most of them vote Democrat and have the ear of most University Presidents and Administration. We’ve got that going against us. Going for us, will be a pent-up demand from people like us all across the country.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
There's a segment that wants the whole country shut down for about 18 months, Think it'll be open before May 1. Hell we've never shut down for any virus, Disease whatever. Only difference now is the man in the Oval Office.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There's a segment that wants the whole country shut down for about 18 months, Think it'll be open before May 1. Hell we've never shut down for any virus, Disease whatever. Only difference now is the man in the Oval Office.
They are literally talking about how the environment is better off and imagining the govt can just print money and mail checks every month for eternity.

SERIOUSLY. Read the place that Sas and Mohammad go to get fed their daily things to think, like Vox.

Bc Venezuela has been so successful using Bernienomics

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
It looks like the season will be negatively effected, no school no football. And travel could be a restriction as well. Perhaps if limited or no fans games could be played at only several sites, like three per site.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
So the reports coming out from the commissioners meeting yesterday indicate that college football will not return until campuses open. I know UF is deep into the planning stages of keeping campus closed through the fall or at best some type of phased opening. At this stage, unless a vaccine is found, it looks like spring is becoming a more probable outcome.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
It looks like the season will be negatively effected, no school no football. And travel could be a restriction as well. Perhaps if limited or no fans games could be played at only several sites, like three per site.
You shut your dirty, negative Mouth. You have no proof of this. This has not been decided. It has only been predicted by people not in a position to make that decision.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
So the reports coming out from the commissioners meeting yesterday indicate that college football will not return until campuses open. I know UF is deep into the planning stages of keeping campus closed through the fall or at best some type of phased opening. At this stage, unless a vaccine is found, it looks like spring is becoming a more probable outcome.
Without Vaccine; There is no Life. Liberty hangs in the balance. Is there a Vaccine for Fascism? Inquiring Minds Want to Kow-Tow.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
You shut your dirty, negative Mouth. You have no proof of this. This has not been decided. It has only been predicted by people not in a position to make that decision.

Perhaps I have been mistaken, but I remember reading that if there is no school there will be no football. The rest as I thought I indicated were possibilities.

Now I hope we have a regular season, but we might not so to be prepared is good. Perhaps your emotional reaction is a result of being in your home for a long time, perhaps not.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If there is school there will be football, but there are no on campus classes until August.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

I am really starting to think what will football in spring look like. I also have heard the same thing from the health science center.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

I am really starting to think what will football in spring look like. I also have heard the same thing from the health science center.

Fvkking insane.

Just fire all the teachers and replace them with about one third or one fourth of the staff whomare required to work an actual workweek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.