The Swamp Donkey 2018 season appreciation thread

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Swamp Donkey. What is there to say? He is beloved. He is revered. He is our Billy Bob Thornton of message board vulgarity. He is our Skip Bayless of sports prediction strike outs. He is the one and only gatorchatter lawyer 6 times removed. I did us all the favor and screen shot some of Swonkeys best predictions and meltdowns over the course of this last season. I hope you enjoy revisiting as much as I do. Some of it is just funny, and the rest is stuff he said that he claims he never said

Here’s to Swonkey. Enjoy:

(He claimed a hundred times he never said we were going 0-8 in conference)

7dPwAKm.jpg

g2M5jhk.jpg

MAz9roN.jpg

Mullen only has 1.5 seasons left. Enjoy it while it lasts I guess:
OLBl3p9.jpg

Out of those 1.5 seasons, he’ll go 4-8 twice apparently:
vJsU9qB.jpg

Efkvn2n.jpg

Says the guy constantly posting recruiting twitter links:
XG70zTq.jpg

Classic Swonkey jabs
hOifJcG.jpg

He says there’s no excuse to lose, but then says we aren’t winning with what we have :wtf:
BLoDEnI.png

:lmao2:
pGIz9rO.jpg

:lmao:
WKeaVcJ.jpg

Predicting a mid 20s recruiting class. “We know who he is”
ocbL80b.jpg

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Unfortunately, Mullen signed zero 2 stars :( and a 68% BC ratio. Bummer
9SQEyun.jpg

:inout:
9b6doQa.jpg

:backout: Moorehead is an upgrade over Mullen he says
1t703I3.jpg

And last but not least:
gd9HCvA.jpg

TxwPp5O.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Want me to go back and post you posts of how many 5 stars we were landing? Secret commits?

BTW, I oppose any house rules about not digging up old posts to embarrass people. We are here to embarrass people.

I also still think losing to Kintucky and Methzu is inexcusable, but I will excuse it if it only happens once.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
According to Oxy the prince, this is illegal with a possible sentence of death.
Stupid azz rule.

He should have left it ass "thou shall not necropost things to embarrass me, Oxprince" and left it at that, but he knew it would sound silly.

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
Donkey is one of the first here to change his bray on Mullens. Slev, this is animal abuse. You have been reported to SPCA and the Humane Society.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Want me to go back and post you posts of how many 5 stars we were landing? Secret commits?

BTW, I oppose any house rules about not digging up old posts to embarrass people. We are hear to embarrass people.

I also still think losing to Kintucky and Methzu is inexcusable, but I will excuse it if it only happens once.
Absolutely. Because I never said that

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Stupid azz rule.

He should have left it ass "thou shall not necropost things to embarrass me, Oxprince" and left it at that, but he knew it would sound silly.
Yeah. I mean I’m not personally attacking you and you know that. Let’s not get all snow flaky in here (not directed at you, in general for those thinking this isn’t cool). It’s all in good fun. Post my quotes too I honestly do not care. There was a lot of funny stuff posted over the year

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Yeah. I mean I’m not personally attacking you and you know that. Let’s not get all snow flaky in here (not directed at you, in general for those thinking this isn’t cool). It’s all in good fun. Post my quotes too I honestly do not care. There was a lot of funny stuff posted over the year

Honestly only the feline fraulein knew the final outcome. Just ask him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.