The Swamp Donkey 2018 season appreciation thread

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I can say chit once or twice and I’m done. Same with movies. I watch once. A few great ones, I can watch twice. The guys on here that repeat the same chit over and over and over again, literally hundreds and hundreds of times, are just freaking brutal. It’s got to be some kind of OCD/Tourette’s thing.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I can say chit once or twice and I’m done. Same with movies. I watch once. A few great ones, I can watch twice. The guys on here that repeat the same chit over and over and over again, literally hundreds and hundreds of times, are just freaking brutal. It’s got to be some kind of OCD/Tourette’s thing.
You have the same type of complaints about non-pumpers over and over again. How is that different?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Go Gators!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah. I mean I’m not personally attacking you and you know that.
I wouldnt care. You are my favorite Nickelbacker.

. Post my quotes too I honestly do not care. There was a lot of funny stuff posted over the year
Im too lazy. That thread is like a 1000 pages.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
In :law:s defense our group PTSD over the last decade or so was the trigger and he was just on negative auto pilot. Hard to change course when it has all been off course so long.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Donkey is one of the first here to change his bray on Mullens. Slev, this is animal abuse. You have been reported to SPCA and the Humane Society.

Abuse? Maybe self-abuse. Donkey said it, so he’s gotta own it.

Edit: Props to the Donk for actually changing his tune when DM began developing some serious momentum for the program.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
You have the same type of complaints about non-pumpers over and over again. How is that different?

Have you seen my post count graph over the last 8 months? It looks like this:

diminishingmarginalutility.png

I doubt I'll make 3000...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member