The truth about a Sasquatch

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently Swonkey's mind goes to Sas's penis.
I was just feeling sorry for all those Sasquatch mates out there in the world. So was the Huffington Post. We just wanted to let you know that we feel sorry for you.

Hey, you've got an article though. You are internet famous.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let's just say Ive noticed there are no articles about donkeys being poorly endowed and there is one about sasquatch.... just sayin.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
another dck measuring contest in gator chatter.............imagine that..............I think Casey has jump started something here.........

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Don’t you dare blame this on me. This place was full of deplorables well before I got here.
you damn sure got that right,............but you did stir em up...........Im not saying that is a bad thing, Now it is more mainstream sex talk than what used to fly in there............boys being boys................
the jump starting is about more of the boys needing to prove their virility since you showed up. aint a locker room boys club anymore............

CaseyGator

Ox’s Favorite Poster
Sep 13, 2016
you damn sure got that right,............but you did stir em up...........Im not saying that is a bad thing, Now it is more mainstream sex talk than what used to fly in there............boys being boys................
the jump starting is about more of the boys needing to prove their virility since you showed up. aint a locker room boys club anymore............

I don’t think any of them give a damn that I’m here or care to impress me. S6 has always been around, so I’m nothing new.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I don’t think any of them give a damn that I’m here or care to impress me. S6 has always been around, so I’m nothing new.
I think you are wrong..........maybe some of them. S6 is married and to a regular.............you aint and you dont chat like queen. Ive been reading the room for a long time...........you did more than tweak it........you do have good gator knowledge for sure.................

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
another dck measuring contest in gator chatter.............imagine that..............I think Casey has jump started something here.........
The last time I entered a penis measuring contest Mrs51 said she didn't want me showing them all my penis.....I told her I ain't showing them all of it, just enough to win 1st prize.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The last time I entered a penis measuring contest Mrs51 said she didn't want me showing them all my penis.....I told her I ain't showing them all of it, just enough to win 1st prize.

you got first prize for the smallest penis, congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator