Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Lol urban... I literally had the sound turned all the way up on the video and I still can't hear half of what he's saying. He looks/sounds like a guy who is gonna only do 1 NFL season to me.
Well, we certainly know you bust a nut thinking about that possibility.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously.

By some miracle I convinced my wife to marry me. Unfortunately I lost her almost eight years ago. She was gorgeous. That's not just me talking. Ask anybody who knew her. Bonus, she was also one hell of human being. This woman is a 5.

If there was ever a “Out-kicked his coverage” Hall of Fame, ‘46 would not only be a charter member, he would be president.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Welp...so much for any chance him being considered for a gig at UF again. Ring of Honor? Probably but no Finger of Honor that is fo'sho.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I don’t think that service has been a thing in my lifetime. You’re aging yourself, old fart!
I saw a guy doing it the other day. I was actually impressed. I'm so tired with the guys with cardboard signs. Ironically I was driving home from Safelite with a brand new windsheild and was thinking "sombich better not smear my new windsheild." Luckily he never got to me before the light changed. When I was driving off I opened my window with a couple bucks in my hand, which I kept, and quickly snatched the fiver he had in his hand that the guy in front of me had given him.

As far as Drunk Urban hanging out with barwhores. WGAF. I would probably be more worried about him being drunk off his ass than chasing a little side poony, because it's a bit of a warning sign that he's having a hard time dealing with the reality that his team sucks and he's hitched himself to a losing organization.

Come to think of it, maybe Dooshbag Dan is cut out for the NFL. He's completely comfortable losing.

Last edited:

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
It’s not often that one of MattM’s posts get one-upped in terms of level of disgust, but you just managed. Well done.

Also, get help, pal.
It was the "help" that left me like this. If that ho is willing to get all up on a 57 y.o man, I'm confident in my predictions of a Stanky B!

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Well, we certainly know you bust a nut thinking about that possibility.
I'm not sure what you mean about that... if you mean that I would bust a nut that he left and came to Florida, yes.

If you think I somehow wish ill upon him, no. I save that for the bad Florida coaches (Mus, Mac, Mul. You know, all the M's but meyer... not zook though cause he's like a lovable idiot to me for some reason).

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Who the hell is Cliff?
giphy.gif

VolunGator

Jun 3, 2016
This is why he left Gainesville in the first place. It wasn't the pressure from football or heart palpitations or anything else. Dude hooked up with a coed and had to leave town once Shelley found out about the affair. I've been telling you guys for years. It always has and forever will be the tag after my name on gator chatter.

True. Very true.
A former player shared the same with me and his uncle with whom I'm childhood friends. Yes the former Gator was on the team at the time. Also said Percy never had migraines. It was a work around. Not sure how. By the time CUM left UF the locker room hated him. Urban fed this 5 star a load a sh.t to sign him. Of course that's recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.