The Urban Meyer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do you think Urban is done in the NFL? Will he even get a win or finish his NFL career winless? How does he even come back from this? Jax is a complete dumpster fire and Urban has certainly added to it.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Do you think Urban is done in the NFL? Will he even get a win or finish his NFL career winless? How does he even come back from this? Jax is a complete dumpster fire and Urban has certainly added to it.
A win or two and everything is washed away. Its the NFL! I think 2+ wins and he gets another year. The real question is does Urban stay.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I forgot about this gem

9NHL.gif

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I believe Urban is into a lot of sh!t that we can’t even imagine. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised to learn he was Percy’s bagman and Hernandez’s getaway driver.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Totally agree, bayou. I think the #MeToo crowd is gonna have Urban’s lunch over #GrabbingP*ssy. Hope it’s not a tuna fish sammie.

bayou gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Totally agree, bayou. I think the #MeToo crowd is gonna have Urban’s lunch over #GrabbingP*ssy. Hope it’s not a tuna fish sammie.

If the stink finger girl just quietly goes away, Urban may squeak by all of this. However, if a sexual assault lawsuit comes from this, he’s done for good. I don’t believe any NFL or college team will touch him if that happens.

I do think he’s screwed himself out of the USC job with this though. The current president despises Urban, and had to be dragged kicking and screaming to approve the firing of Helton. She’s of the mindset that football championships don’t necessarily matter, and the all out pursuit of them creates a toxic environment. But, boosters were putting tons of pressure on her to hire Urban. A lot of people now believe she’s gonna dig in her heels on this as an example of how he’s toxic and refuse to give in.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If the stink finger girl just quietly goes away, Urban may squeak by all of this. However, if a sexual assault lawsuit comes from this, he’s done for good. I don’t believe any NFL or college team will touch him if that happens.

I do think he’s screwed himself out of the USC job with this though. The current president despises Urban, and had to be dragged kicking and screaming to approve the firing of Helton. She’s of the mindset that football championships don’t necessarily matter, and the all out pursuit of them creates a toxic environment. But, boosters were putting tons of pressure on her to hire Urban. A lot of people now believe she’s gonna dig in her heels on this as an example of how he’s toxic and refuse to give in.

There we disagree. The typical #MeToo accusations til now have all been essentially she said/he said. This involves none of that.

FAvnE8jX0AIMDsn.jpg

Urbs is once again a dead coach walking. How flipping ironic to have his “zero chance” comment above this thread.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
However, if a sexual assault lawsuit comes from this, he’s done for good.
Sexual assault? Did you actually watch the video? I know the hate for Urban runs strong, but some of you are absolute lunatics. Just totally eaten up with jilted loverness.

bayou gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Sexual assault? Did you actually watch the video? I know the hate for Urban runs strong, but some of you are absolute lunatics. Just totally eaten up with jilted loverness.

That’s not my interpretation of the events at all, Ox. However, if this girl cries at a press conference, with Gloria Allred sitting beside her (you’re nuts if you don’t think her staff is trying to find this girl), Urban is beyond f*cked at that point.

And the only thing I hate about Urban is the way he mailed it in that last year in Gainesville. Other than that, the dude’s a legendary coach, who likes tagging college chicks, and possibly ran a criminal enterprise with his players. :lol:

Last edited:

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Poor Urbs was just blotto trying to console himself, lift his spirits over 0-8 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator