The Urban Meyer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Mullen has to feel like he just picked up a four leaf clover over this. His old boss taking one for him, the prince. He could never get any better cover!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The big question was whether or not Meyer's tactics and Jedi mind tricks would work with professional athletes. The answer seems to be no at this point.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Mountain out of a molehill. He stayed to see his grandkids. I guess in addition to his esophageal problem he has a vision problem. And he must of thought he was patting his grandkid on the head when he was patting her ass. Stay to see his grandkids in the middle of a 0-4 season. When all the smoke clears, that's the worst offense. WTF other than everything else is he thinking? If he wants to see his grandkids he makes enough coin to fly them down for a quick hello.

If you can't tell I'm pissed. Then just for the record I'm pissed.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Uh, why? Jags fan?

I am a Duval resident. Wouldn't say a fan. But when you're desperate. See the Gators last performance, you look for anything even if you normally hate the NFL. Plus this team and by association the city was already a laughing stock. There is white hot pissed "offness" in this town. Jag fans or not. What am I supposed to do with my allotted four football hours on Saturday and Sunday, watch soccer? Saturday has already cost me two remotes.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The big question was whether or not Meyer's tactics and Jedi mind tricks would work with professional athletes. The answer seems to be no at this point.

This. I never thought it would work because of that very reason. It's a different audience that isn't all about motivation and psychology. He also can't go out and address the team's entire need with a whale of a first recruiting class that puts him at a talent advantage for the next 4 years.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This. I never thought it would work because of that very reason. It's a different audience that isn't all about motivation and psychology. He also can't go out and address the team's entire need with a whale of a first recruiting class that puts him at a talent advantage for the next 4 years.

Talking to a few former pros they tell me it is, but it's entirely different and Urbs doesn't and probably never did have a clue about college or pro. He'd make a hell of a used car salesman but they don't make as much money.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Urbs needs to realize he can’t get away with finger banging a coed when he’s losing on the field. No chance this video goes public if he was still at OSU

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I forgot about this gem

giphy.gif

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I am a Duval resident. Wouldn't say a fan. But when you're desperate. See the Gators last performance, you look for anything even if you normally hate the NFL. Plus this team and by association the city was already a laughing stock. There is white hot pissed "offness" in this town. Jag fans or not. What am I supposed to do with my allotted four football hours on Saturday and Sunday, watch soccer? Saturday has already cost me two remotes.
You're using the remote wrong.

giphy.gif

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
This time when Urban is lying on the floor clutching his chest and hollers for Shelly to call 9-1-1 I can hear her reply. "Call 'em yourself dumbo."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.