The Urban Meyer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know if we are supposed to post links from other forums. Feel free to delete if so. Here's the reason for Shelley's response.

Warning comes before destruction....(FSU)
Does this mean you’re bailing out on your retarded theory that it was Urban cheating that led to his leaving town?

wow. This is interesting. It looks to me like his health problems stemmed from what happened between Gonzales and Shelly. Assuming that that story is true. Gonzales leaving the note in the locker room coincides right with his collapse in the middle of the night. He obviously just wanted to get the hell out of Dodge.

Here’s a Palm Beach article that has a little bit of a timeline

Urban Meyer said misleading information about his health was to 'protect' his family

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015

While the mind is a mystery that even the best psychologists can barely understand, all the experts agree on this one fact of the human mind: if you use an obnoxious amount of emojis in a text/tweet/email detailing how stable you are: you are, in fact, not stable at all.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Who was Foley sleeping with during this time?
leather-man-300x300.jpg

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t the Percy-Billy fight happen in 08? And Billy left after 09, because Urban chose Dumbazzio for OC over him? I have a hard time believing their fight was about Billy knocking on Shelly’s back door, since Billy left a year later. Unless… did those two guys come too close to crossing swords… if you know what I mean…?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Urbs needs to realize he can’t get away with finger banging a coed when he’s losing on the field. No chance this video goes public if he was still at OSU
I'm starting to think half you guys are blind. This Ho is no coed. She's a 40 something bar whore.

Think of it this way, coed=Tight End, bar whore= Wide Receiver. Still good for tossing some balls to and more likely than the coed to give relentless effort.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t the Percy-Billy fight happen in 08? And Billy left after 09, because Urban chose Dumbazzio for OC over him? I have a hard time believing their fight was about Billy knocking on Shelly’s back door, since Billy left a year later. Unless… did those two guys come too close to crossing swords… if you know what I mean…?
This was kinda my thought too; if BG and Shelley supposedly did the wild thing in ‘08 (leading to the Percy beat down), why did Urbs keep him around for another season? And if CDM and Urbs are such buds, why did CDM hire BG at cowbell and then bring him along to UF?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This was kinda my thought too; if BG and Shelley supposedly did the wild thing in ‘08 (leading to the Percy beat down), why did Urbs keep him around for another season? And if CDM and Urbs are such buds, why did CDM hire BG at cowbell and then bring him along to UF?
Just shut up and run with the interweb rumors. :lol:

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I highly doubt Percy got in a fight with BG in defense of Urb's honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb