The WNBA - why does it exist?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This retort from a Dude that admitted watching the freaking WNBA and has an avatar celebrating Beastiality.

I give you a series of brilliant puns, punctuated by an incredibly clever and perfectly crafted "Father of the Blues" pun, and this is the best you can do? You need to come out of the closet already, Alvin. The strain of hiding your furtive, anonymous sexual encounters has left you with no sense of humor.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I give you a series of brilliant puns, punctuated by an incredibly clever and perfectly crafted "Father of the Blues" pun, and this is the best you can do? You need to come out of the closet already, Alvin. The strain of hiding your furtive, anonymous sexual encounters has left you with no sense of humor.

LOL

I thought it was funny. I suppose ape kissers have no sense of humor.

Seriously, you ought to be ashamed of yourself admitting to watching the WNBA. Tell, me, do you have the "Sex and the City" DVD Collection? I do.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
But your average professional male tennis player would crush serena Williams. Probably not a man alive that could hit the pitching of these top college softball pitching.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The only good thing to come out of that league are these guys - the WNB-Ays from 1998-99 (3-point Bomb was my favorite, but I couldn't find it. Box Out and Monday Night are below.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
:ohnoez: I thought I was your favorite?

seriously, I can't tell if you're on a vendetta against the WNBA or you're just having fun. they average 7K fans in 17 home games. somebody is watching. and they only get like 15 games on TV a year. that's like 30 hours of TV time a year. like, whats the big deal dude?
That 30 hours could be devoted to reruns of spring games Damnit!!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What about buttchug the inbred vo11unqueer fan? Does he get a video?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is the most useful Alvie has been for years. Give him a break.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is that really Samuel L Jackson? Sounds like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb