Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
If that's what you're jerking off to, that's your business. The sheer boredom of that sport is enough to make an adolescent on a handful of boner pills go soft.
So you have a lot of experience with adolescents and boner pills?

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
Back in the day when I was a sportscaster, one of the teams I covered was Louisiana Tech, the Lady Techsters. They were a power house at the time in women's bb, before Uconn. I covered the 1990 Final Four in Knoxville. The women played a much more sound fundamental game than the men, who mostly play street ball. Is the men's game more exciting? Yup. But the women actually understand the fundamentals more than the men.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Back in the day when I was a sportscaster, one of the teams I covered was Louisiana Tech, the Lady Techsters. They were a power house at the time in women's bb, before Uconn. I covered the 1990 Final Four in Knoxville. The women played a much more sound fundamental game than the men, who mostly play street ball. Is the men's game more exciting? Yup. But the women actually understand the fundamentals more than the men.

Did you know Andy Russo who coached the men’s team in the 80’s?

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018

Just stop.

When I was in college, my fraternity intramural team was University Champs. We were asked to practice against the women's teams toward the end of their season to give them a higher level of competition. Coach wanted us to toughen them up a bit but not hurt anyone. We banged them around quite a bit and ran them out of the gym on the scoreboard.

A U15 boys soccer team beat the women's world cup team.

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
Did you know Andy Russo who coached the men’s team in the 80’s?
Tommy Joe Eagles was the Head Coach when I was there (Randy White was the star, taking over for the Mailman) and Joe Raymond Peace was the football coach. I also got to cover Grambling with Coach Rob and NLU when Doug Pederson was the QB. Super nice guy and down to earth. Coach Rob was a legend and so down to earth. he is the only person I ever interviewed that I took a picture with and had him sign it. Legend.

Last edited:

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Tommy Joe Eagles was the Head Coach when I was there (Randy White was the star, taking over for the Mailman) and Joe Raymond Peace was the football coach. I also got to cover Grambling with Coach Rob and NLU when Doug Pederson was the QB. Super nice guy and down to earth. Coach Rob was a legend and so down to earth. he is the only person I ever interviewed that I took a picture with and had him sign it. Legend.

I’ve known Andy Russo for years. He had a great run in the early to mid-80’s at La Tech and ended his time there with a 29-3 record in 1984-85 with Karl Malone. Ended his college coaching career with nearly 400 wins and then coached high school and ran camps in South Florida. Great guy..

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tommy Joe Eagles was the Head Coach when I was there.

The "Lady Bulldykes" had a good record back then. Their logo was a bit on the nose, though. Ouch:
louisiana_tech_bulldogs_2008-presa-1.png

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 12.57.49 PM.png

U.S.—WNBA players recently walked off the court during the national anthem. In response, the nation announced that it would continue its 24-year-long boycott of the WNBA.

Sports fans, casual viewers, and basically everybody said they would continue not watching the WNBA or caring about anything they did.

"Listen, if they're going to disrespect the anthem, we're going to continue not watching the WNBA. Frankly, they could all dress up in star-spangled outfits and sing 'God Bless America,' and we'd still keep the boycott going," said one man in Iowa. "I'd want to support them morally at that point, but I don't know if I could bring myself to watch still. I mean, I can just go to the park and watch some high schoolers shoot hoops for a better experience."

WNBA players vowed to participate in more protests in an attempt to become relevant. "Whatever social movement comes along, we're there, as long as it gets us in the news for a fleeting moment," said one player. "Please acknowledge our existence. Please?"

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Pretty boring stuff to watch. They need a few more ass slaps or make out after a three pointer or made free throw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb