The "your mom" thread

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This thread took me back to Jr High days when the “Your Momma” cracks and put-downs were raging. I recall a brief period when we would all try and come up with rhymes, colloquially known in the 70’s as “doing the dozens.” One of the guys in our group, his mom’s name was “Martha Carol” and one of the guys broke this on him:

”When I banged Martha Carol, they wrote an article in The Albany Herald!”

Kinda corny by today’s standards, but at the moment there was one guy red-faced and cussing and eight others laughing, falling all over each other, and holding their nuts! Comic gold in the vein of “Welcome Back Kotter!”

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This thread took me back to Jr High days when the “Your Momma” cracks and put-downs were raging. I recall a brief period when we would all try and come up with rhymes, colloquially known in the 70’s as “doing the dozens.” One of the guys in our group, his mom’s name was “Martha Carol” and one of the guys broke this on him:

”When I banged Martha Carol, they wrote an article in The Albany Herald!”

Kinda corny by today’s standards, but at the moment there was one guy red-faced and cussing and eight others laughing, falling all over each other, and holding their nuts! Comic gold in the vein of “Welcome Back Kotter!”

Similar experiences for me as well.
Everyone tried to incorporate moms into every joke or cheap shot.

One of the guys mom was named Dottie so one of the other guys would end each joke with…”That goes for Lottie Dottie and every got damn body.”

Was really funny at the time.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
1v0-1h72cs_t3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads