Things could be MUCH worse for us...

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just ask...Miss State...Notre Dame...Michigan State...Oregon...UCLA...Arizona...who ALL have 5 losses EACH. Those are programs that are typically ALWAYS good and they STINK this year. We think we have it bad with 1 loss that feels like 10 losses to some of you clowns. Go Gators!!

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Give it time. One loss right now feels like 5 from what the season so far as unfolded

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Just remember how last season ended.

Because it looks like that'll be happening again...

And again, and again, and again...

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
We can just as easily drop 4 of 5. The fact that we've been out gained by most the teams Miz, Vandy, and Umass have played and it spells trouble these upcoming weeks.

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We can just as easily drop 4 of 5. The fact that we've been out gained by most the teams Miz, Vandy, and Umass spells trouble these upcoming weeks.

Not sure what you're talking about with Umass, Vandy, and Mizzou...

Total Offense:
UF: 256 Umass: 141
UF: 265 Vandy: 236
UF: 523 Mizzou: 363

And to be riding into this stretch with the #3 defense in the country does set us up to be able to compete. We can win this run of games just as easily as many say we lose them. UGAly, totally beatable. Arky last night had more holes on D than a slice of swiss cheese. Now LSU, is and will be a formidable opponent. But I like our D. That will be strength against strength. USCe, again winable game with our D. FSU should be a fight anyway, but they are vulnerable too.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Total Offense:

And to be riding into this stretch with the #3 defense in the country does set us up to be able to compete. We can win this run of games just as easily as many say we lose them. UGAly, totally beatable. Arky last night had more holes on D than a slice of swiss cheese. Now LSU, is and will be a formidable opponent. But I like our D. That will be strength against strength. USCe, again winable game with our D. FSU should be a fight anyway, but they are vulnerable too.

I appreciate your optimism. I really do. But damn... LESS than 300 yards of offense against UMass and Vandy. :headslap:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just ask...Miss State...Notre Dame...Michigan State...Oregon...UCLA...Arizona...who ALL have 5 losses EACH. Those are programs that are typically ALWAYS good and they STINK this year. We think we have it bad with 1 loss that feels like 10 losses to some of you clowns. Go Gators!!
You must have only followed college football for two years if you think Miss State has always been good. They are a bottom feeder that is on their way back to normal

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You must have only followed college football for two years if you think Miss State has always been good. They are a bottom feeder that is on their way back to normal

I don't remember Mich State being real good years ago either except occasionally.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
We take wins worse than any fan base............Many here remind me of this guy...................
Screen+Shot+2014-03-12+at+9.30.27+AM.png

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016

Total Offense:

We been outgained and outscored by most of their opponents including MTSU and TN state.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah that's kinda like we beat the team that beat the team that beat them. Each game has it's own story and how it plays out.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Yeah that's kinda like we beat the team that beat the team that beat them. Each game has it's own story and how it plays out.
You get the hell out of here with that common sense and logic. No room for that here.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
So it's okay a Div 2 school had more points and yards than us because each games different? Lol no. One game maybe but most of Vandy opponents have outgained us. The same for UMass. The worst offense in the nation outgained us and was up 27-7 in the first half until WM went WM and with a starting True QB, RB and WRs. There's zero excuse for a WM offense to outgain UF for any reason especially with an offensive coach against 1-6 UMass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb