This is the Best Message Board Ever!

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I see Ox's mom has been hitting the sauce again.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
LeeForThree;n158249 said:
Seriously, this message board is the best ever. Gatorcountry is a pos and Gatorchatter is awesome.

Don't even mentioned that piece of crap. I got banned there for being a big meanie face to a KENTUCKY fan who has his own mod given title "respected rival." Their basketball forum is crap. They care more about staying on good terms with a few kittens than their own fans.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Born2beagator;n158268 said:
Don't even mentioned that piece of crap. I got banned there for being a big meanie face to a KENTUCKY fan who has his own mod given title "respected rival." Their basketball forum is crap. They care more about staying on good terms with a few kittens than their own fans.
That's why I made this thread. I got banned for saying billy is having a bad coaching game with some of his decisions. They banned me saying I was bashing Billy and then I asked what the difference is between saying hill played terrible and saying billy coached terrible they refused to answer, telling me basically to shut up or I'm permanently banned

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Those others boards suck a$$. Unless you are a shill or a suckhole, they have no interest in anyone. You can;t call it as you see it or say anything other than everything UF is great and perfect. You must have only O And B glasses on at all times. As someone said Billy is doing an awful job with this team. Like against Ole Miss they make a zillion 3's and still lose. That tells anyone that the team stinks in almost all fundamental bball areas. Heck at half Billy talked about how crummy they did many things. And everything he mentioned is a direct reflection on a coach b/c they were all things that were mental, can be taught, and should always be practiced and talked about!

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Gatoravatara;n158285 said:
What about Foley? Do you have to give him a BJ to stay in their good graces? Can you talk about how we have fallen behind in our facilities?
couldn't tell you for sure. I get banned about once a month it seems like...for total bs

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
LeeForThree;n158289 said:
couldn't tell you for sure. I get banned about once a month it seems like...for total bs

The biggest no no is not being nice to their "respected rivals"

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
LeeForThree;n158249 said:
Seriously, this message board is the best ever. Gatorcountry is a pos and Gatorchatter is awesome.
Well thank you. Your 39 posts in six months show just how much you love this place. :ugh:

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
oxrageous;n158293 said:
Well thank you. Your 39 posts in six months show just how much you love this place. :ugh:
To be honest the bball crowd is a little sparse here. But now I am here probably full time!!!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorcountry is a joke. They bled out a bunch of posters last football season. It cost them a lot of posters. Unless you were down on your hands and knees in front of WM, you were gone. Any dissent was banned. It was a joke. I hope that loser cost them a bunch of clicks and income. I refuse to post there.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
T REX;n158307 said:
Gatorcountry is a joke. They bled out a bunch of posters last football season. It cost them a lot of posters. Unless you were down on your hands and knees in front of WM, you were gone. Any dissent was banned. It was a joke. I hope that loser cost them a bunch of clicks and income. I refuse to post there.

Which loser specifically, may I ask? Or were you talking about Muschamp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.