This is the Best Message Board Ever!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LeeForThree;n158249 said:
Seriously, this message board is the best ever. Gatorcountry is a pos and Gatorchatter is awesome.

Go tell all your friends. :cheers:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n158308 said:
Which loser specifically, may I ask? Or were you talking about Muschamp?

Muschump. You weren't allowed to say anything bad about him. It was Meyer's fault, injuries, harmonic convergence...anything but Will. Hell, they had people wanting him back for year 5.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n158345 said:
Muschump. You weren't allowed to say anything bad about him. It was Meyer's fault, injuries, harmonic convergence...anything but Will. Hell, they had people wanting him back for year 5.

At least we know where Coach9 went.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
FireFoley;n158279 said:
Those others boards suck a$$. Unless you are a shill or a suckhole, they have no interest in anyone. You can;t call it as you see it or say anything other than everything UF is great and perfect. You must have only O And B glasses on at all times. As someone said Billy is doing an awful job with this team. Like against Ole Miss they make a zillion 3's and still lose. That tells anyone that the team stinks in almost all fundamental bball areas. Heck at half Billy talked about how crummy they did many things. And everything he mentioned is a direct reflection on a coach b/c they were all things that were mental, can be taught, and should always be practiced and talked about!

Yes of course. It's obvious Billy has forgotten how to coach. I'm sure he's taking this year off. The fact that this team isn't jelling or able to defend well or drive to the basket is because Billy has stopped using the same coaching acumen and practices that has made him one the top ten college coaches in the last 20 years. He's obviously lost it.

It's amazing how much Billy has forgotten since coaching last years record setting team. Fire him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Let's keep this thread on topic.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
LeeForThree;n158301 said:
To be honest the bball crowd is a little sparse here. But now I am here probably full time!!!

Ox, isn't this a bannable offense? I thought you demanded total and complete allegiance.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
FireFoley;n158279 said:
Those others boards suck a$$. Unless you are a shill or a suckhole, they have no interest in anyone. You can;t call it as you see it or say anything other than everything UF is great and perfect. You must have only O And B glasses on at all times. As someone said Billy is doing an awful job with this team. Like against Ole Miss they make a zillion 3's and still lose. That tells anyone that the team stinks in almost all fundamental bball areas. Heck at half Billy talked about how crummy they did many things. And everything he mentioned is a direct reflection on a coach b/c they were all things that were mental, can be taught, and should always be practiced and talked about!

I like this board because this is where I met your mom

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n158351 said:
Let's keep this thread on topic.

tumblr_m9trnrmjM81rxlmf0o1_400.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n158370 said:
It's in the thread title.

"This is the best board ever because it's the only one I haven't been banned from". Solid thread from a loyal and dedicated board member. :lol:

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
MJMGator;n158385 said:
"This is the best board ever because it's the only one I haven't been banned from". Solid thread from a loyal and dedicated board member. :lol:
Haha...I have been around just not posting a lot.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n158345 said:

It was pretty bad there. Until that Missouri loss they were banning people for total b.s. Muschamp could do no wrong.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This board tops them all. GC and the likes just flat out suck. Then the eventual culmination......GSMB, which sucks BTW, shat the bed in true Muschamp form, and shut the board down. The look, content, and the posters make this forum what it is. The best Gator Board on the Net. Ox gets props for this! If I'm able to make it to the Spring Game I will have my GCMB shirt on!

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
If coach9 is seriously on auburn boards, how can he call himself a gator fan? That would be indefensible . Is their hard proof of this?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
LeeForThree;n158249 said:
Seriously, this message board is the best ever. Gatorcountry is a pos and Gatorchatter is awesome.
you must be young,. one of the earlier Sun boards was much better, But I like the chattere box

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.