This looks really bad (Callaway news)

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
the good new is she's all but conceded to ending her complaint with her actions today. we can't begin to float idea of what happened or what didn't happen but the fact she wants to keep the police out and go the title 9 route is very suspect in my view. I'm all for womens equal rights yada yada yada but the amount of false reports that all but destroy players reputations leads me to wait for the facts before rushing to judgment.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Probably got a train ran on her then decided she didnt like the slut label and did this...

If you had a case you would have gone to the police from day one

WTF? You have Treon who has now been accused TWICE of the same crime and someone who we really dont know very well along side of him. How can anyone point fingers at the woman? Nobody knows her or her morals.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn't Callaway already cleared criminally?

If I was an athlete in college today, I'd stay away from the one night stands. Hell, someone like Callaway could make the girls sign a consent form and still get all the play he wants.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014

If I was an athlete in college today, I'd stay away from the one night stands. Hell, someone like Callaway could make the girls sign a consent form and still get all the play he wants.
Accuser never went to the police

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's amazing how fast the battle lines are set.....

Between those who take the accusers side immediately and those who say "wait for the investigation to be completed".

There seems to be a rush to judgement about everything these days.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Probably got a train ran on her then decided she didnt like the slut label and did this...

If you had a case you would have gone to the police from day one

Congratulations on making history. The first dislike I've ever given.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's amazing how fast the battle lines are set.....

Between those who take the accusers side immediately and those who say "wait for the investigation to be completed".

There seems to be a rush to judgement about everything these days.

Yeah. We have a bunch of people acting exactly like the fans we would be lambasting if this was another school's board. Doesn't "waiting for all the facts to be laid out" seem reasonable?

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Congratulations on making history. The first dislike I've ever given.
Because I thought...." ESPN is reporting this is Callaway's hearing" was missing words. I guess I need to dislike yours for being ignorant.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Because I thought...." ESPN is reporting this is Callaway's hearing" was missing words. I guess I need to dislike yours for being ignorant.

You know. I have to edit that. I quoted the wrong person. I don't think I dislike d your post? I'm pretty sure I disliked chferg's post.

soho gator

Banned
BANNED
Aug 2, 2016

No silly - no criminal charges were ever filed. Please try to keep up.

That said the optics on this suck.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
the ONLY good to come of this so far is the fact that Harris is gone. what a cancer.

gotta be so frustrating for the staff and admins to try and keep these jokers and their overactive hormones from making fools out of everybody time and time again.

our society does too good a job of helping athletes think they have carte blanche to act like animals.

on the other hand, the accuser's actions leave some gray areas here so Antonio may walk away with a besmirched reputation and the University will have a black eye due to public backlash, so that may be how it resolves and the whole circus of college athletes and their idiotic behavior will continue. bad stuff.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lawyer Clune just extorted $950,000.00 out of the Noles. Just to make it go away.

He is a slick extortionist, thus the timing of this "bombshell" to the press and BSPN about the appointment of the hearing officer with UF ties. Facts don't matter to Clune, he is a master of spin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.