This shouldn’t even be possible

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

Is that why they say "licking his wounds"?

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Fishermen catch 280-pound chunk of whale vomit worth $1.5M

A fishing crew working off the coast of Yemen landed a rare, 280-pound chunk of whale vomit — a catch valued at around $1.5 million.

A 35-person fishing crew captured a sperm whale’s carcass while fishing in the Gulf of Aden. Due to the overpowering scent of fecal matter, they determined that the corpse likely contained what’s known as ambergris.

The pungent, waxy substance is produced in the intestines of sperm whales. Ironically, it’s historically been used in perfumes, as it contains an odorless alcohol that makes fragrances last longer. But ambergris is so rare, and therefore extremely valuable, that perfumers now usually use synthetic replicas of the naturally occurring alcohol.

When the crew cut into the belly of the whale, they uncovered a big chunk of the “floating gold.” The men sold the odorous glob off to someone in the United Arab Emirates for $1.5 million.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

This shouldn’t even be possible...

Caught them on tour in 2018 with REO Speedwagon and Don Felder. Still a great show. This was my surprise bday gift for the wife.

Now that you have shown they are STILL touring, and have a show 40min away in July….I’ll see if the wife will take her friends instead.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020

This shouldn’t even be possible...
Styx did a GREAT tour back in 1983. The Mr. Roboto tour. Their concert started with a short film. Mrs. Nalt and I went to see them back then. Probably one of the best concerts I've ever been to actually.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Is it me or do you also find it semi-amusing that they have to keep the whole 'hair' thing going at their age?
at some point - maybe the nursing home? - they're gonna have to settle down to the Great Cuts look.
that will be a sad day, indeed.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Is it me or do you also find it semi-amusing that they have to keep the whole 'hair' thing going at their age?
at some point - maybe the nursing home? - they're gonna have to settle down to the Great Cuts look.
that will be a sad day, indeed.

All the plastic surgery bothers me more than the hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator