This shouldn’t even be possible

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
1675295714579.jpeg

‘Don't take spell check for granite!' NYC officials are left red-faced by typo misspelling the name of artist Georgia O'Keeffe on plaque at Grand Central's newly unveiled $11B LIRR terminal​

• A plaque in a new Grand Central terminal features a misspelling of 'O'Keeffe'
  • The $11billion Long Island Rail Road terminal was finally unveiled last Wednesday
  • MTA officials admitted to the blunder and assured that a new plaque was coming

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020

However the youngest kid to graduate HS was six years old.

Awards and degrees​

Life after education​

In 2018, he was working for an improv theater group in Nashville.[15]

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I bet that bastard would get out of bed if he the opportunity to look for a golden ticket in a chocolate candy bar.

Yep. The article doesn’t mention the kickball game she struck up with local kids the moment she got there. The only area in which she didn’t completely fail her child is that even in that destitute state, she still didn’t allow him to wear Tevas.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We need a song to bring attention to the name change. Otherwise how will us Westerners know without a catchy little ditty?
We need a phone number for School House Rock.

If we change the name of the country, do we also have to change the name of the snake from Burmese Python to Myanmar Python?

How about Burma Shave? Are we going to have to change all the old highway signs?
iu

Alex.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
If we change the name of the country, do we also have to change the name of the snake from Burmese Python to Myanmar Python?

How about Burma Shave? Are we going to have to change all the old highway signs?
iu

Alex.

yes

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Dammit. This keeps happening. Is it BURMA or is it MYANMAR???

:facepalm: :dunno: :facepalm: :dunno: :facepalm:

Alex.

My first thought as well. I was hoping it would’ve been reversed and they were leaving Bangladesh and going to Burma, in which case my post was going to be, “So did you have any trouble finding the place?” :lol:

Still though, with that steely face, I’m not sure this kid isn’t an assassin, sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
On the road to Mandalay, where the flying fishes play, and the dawn comes up like thunder, out of China cross the bay.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm not sure if I'm more impressed by the guy carrying his parents that far, or the fact that skinny stick didn't snap during the trip.

Might be time to deforest that place to make some nice scratch resistant Burmese hardwood floors here in the west.

If only we knew a white warlord poet that had retired there. Surely he’d help us set that up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.