This shouldn’t even be possible

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Family raises 250-pound ‘dog’ for 2 years — then realizes it’s a bear

Su Yun, who lives in a village outside the city of Kunming in Yunnan Province, bought what she was led to believe was a Tibetan mastiff puppy while on vacation back in 2016, according to reports.

Tibetan mastiffs are huge dogs with thick black-and-brown coat. Males can weigh as much as 150 pounds.

The owner said she was immediately struck by her pooch’s insatiable appetite, which had him wolfing down a box of fruits and two buckets of noodles daily.

Two years on, Su’s pet was tipping the scales at 250 pounds and getting ever bigger.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Not sue I buy it, but….

….Vegans might have to, sheepishly, admit they’re consuming something closer to them than pigs —which share a bit less than 99% of our DNA
This is why I'm a meat eater.

Vegans are the cannibals.

I knew it!

:grin:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
That happened to Mrs. Nalt's mother a few days before she actually passed away. I was helping my wife help her mother and she collapsed. I told Mrs. Nalt to do a hard sternum rub which revived her... That was the last time she got to go to the bathroom as the Hospice nurse said not to let her. She had to use her Depends from that point on.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
9C75DC80-AA2F-4E26-84E3-95C74B0DFB1F.jpeg

A mother died from severe malnutrition after carrying an unborn fetus for around nine years inside her body.

The woman, originally from the Congo, visited doctors in New York complaining of stomach cramps, indigestion and a gurgling sound after eating.

Scans revealed the 50-year-old had a 'stone baby' — a calcified fetus — compressed her intestines, which was attributed to a miscarriage nine years prior.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
On December 31, 1899, Captain John Phillips was navigating the passenger-cargo ship SS Warrimoo when his crew informed him that they were approaching the equator.
Captain Phillips had his navigator double check their position, and then adjusted the course and speed of the Warrimoo so that at exactly 12 a.m., the ship lay astride the Equator at exactly the point where it crossed the International Date Line.
The forward part of the ship was in the Southern Hemisphere and in the middle of summer. The rear part of the ship was in the Northern Hemisphere and in the middle of winter. Half of the ship was on 31 December 1899, while the forward half skipped a day ahead and into 1 January 1900.
The ship was therefore not only in two different days, two different months, two different years, two different seasons and two different hemispheres but also in two different centuries all at the same time.

ACCCEC33-8A6B-481E-B853-0C025577608A.jpeg

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
On December 31, 1899, Captain John Phillips was navigating the passenger-cargo ship SS Warrimoo when his crew informed him that they were approaching the equator.
Captain Phillips had his navigator double check their position, and then adjusted the course and speed of the Warrimoo so that at exactly 12 a.m., the ship lay astride the Equator at exactly the point where it crossed the International Date Line.
The forward part of the ship was in the Southern Hemisphere and in the middle of summer. The rear part of the ship was in the Northern Hemisphere and in the middle of winter. Half of the ship was on 31 December 1899, while the forward half skipped a day ahead and into 1 January 1900.
The ship was therefore not only in two different days, two different months, two different years, two different seasons and two different hemispheres but also in two different centuries all at the same time.

View attachment 55562
Cleaver but in the same century. The new one doesn't start until 01, because you know there was no 0000 year. Let the lamentations begin.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
This save... CRAZY. Then a bike blew up at 170mph right in front of him, and he won the race. I enjoyed a few days of watching these bikes up close at 170mph from my station on the backstretch.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
This save... CRAZY. Then a bike blew up at 170mph right in front of him, and he won the race. I enjoyed a few days of watching these bikes up close at 170mph from my station on the backstretch.

I've never understood why guys pull their caps down over their ears so that the ear actually folds down like his right at the end.

Cool riding though to save the ride...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.