This shouldn’t even be possible

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
The last time I took an Uber home from the airport, it was well over $100 and took over an hour. I can definitely see a market for this.
The only time I fly is for work a couple or three times per year. Not sure that the government would pay for that. I'm very sure that there is no way that thing could land in my yard/driveway either... My house is the one at the very bottom of this pic with a blue roof.

My house.JPG

Another pic to show more of the terrain...

My house 2.JPG

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
The only time I fly is for work a couple or three times per year. Not sure that the government would pay for that. I'm very sure that there is no way that thing could land in my yard/driveway either... My house is the one at the very bottom of this pic with a blue roof.

View attachment 48524

View attachment 48525

You're one lucky bastid.

This is EXACTLY how I'd like my entrance to look...
Road.JPG

The best neighbors are made by great fences.

...or a schit ton of property. :wink2:

Last edited:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
You're one lucky bastid.

This is EXACTLY how I'd like my entrance to look...
View attachment 48540

The best neighbors are made by great fences.

...or a schit ton of property. :wink2:
My closest neighbor, with a green roof, slightly to the right and directly above my house in that pic, has a FFL and sells A LOT of guns. He had me come over a couple of weeks ago to shoot his MG-34, belt-fed fully auto weapon. He had a belt of ammo that the ammo itself was loaded in 1938 and it still fired like it was brand new... Fun times indeed...:dance:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
View attachment 48511

United Airlines places $15 million order for 200 sleek, electric air taxis that take off and land like helicopters - to bring city residents to the airport for $100-$150: New form of air travel has yet to be approved by FAA​

• United Airlines placed a $15 million order for 200 electric air taxis from Eve Air Mobility - with the option to buy another 200
  • The airline believes that residents in congested cities will fork over $100-$150 for air taxi rides to or from the airport
  • Eve's design uses conventional fixed wings, rotors and pushers, giving it a practical and intuitive lift-plus-cruise design
  • ‘It will take time for consumers to adopt this. People are going to have some hesitancy at first,’ said Michael Leskinen, president of United Airlines Ventures
  • United Airlines expects to receive the first taxis from Eve as soon as 2026
  • However, the electric aircraft have yet to receive approval to fly passengers

"Can I use it to go to Starbucks?"
- Kim Kardashian

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020

View attachment 48524

View attachment 48525

Thank you
Geolocation found and a swat team will be sent out tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.