This shouldn’t even be possible

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There is only one way to let a kid know that gravity always wins.

I'll give a calm and simple, "I wouldnt do that if I were you." Two broken arms, a broken ankle, and some staples later.... they'll now at least pause when I say it.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
There is only one way to let a kid know that gravity always wins.

I'll give a calm and simple, "I wouldnt do that if I were you." Two broken arms, a broken ankle, and some staples later.... they'll now at least pause when I say it.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
This is just NUTS!

1665060415558.png

Bill Fischer of North Dakota got a surprise when he looked into his Chevy avalanche to find out a red squirrel had been very very very busy squirrel for this winter and many winters to come .
He found 42 gallons of walnuts stashed under the hood , inside panels , and in places only a squirrel could get to.
He had to dismantle the front end And some are completely inaccessible like the frame rails.
After going full Ice Age on the Chevy avalanche Bill discovered over 150 pounds of walnuts .

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
This is so strange.
Last week, standing on my back deck, I noticed a dang roach scurrying through the grass.
I started down to stomp it in the yard , but then noticed, something chasing the roach.
So, I stopped and watched to see what’s going on.

Roach was full speed, then changed direction as of he knew something was after him.

Sure enough, there was a wasp that looked much like the picture above.

The wasp wasn’t flying either, rather chasing the roach through the grass.

Wasp catches the roach and , wrapped it’s body around the roaches head.

A few seconds later, the wasp took off in flight.

I zoomed in with my cell phone camera and took a picture. ( Sorry I had to delete the picture or upgrade my cloud storage)

Picture showed a hole in the upper body of the roach and looked like, everything inside had been sucked out.

Crazy

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
This is so strange.
Last week, standing on my back deck, I noticed a dang roach scurrying through the grass.
I started down to stomp it in the yard , but then noticed, something chasing the roach.
So, I stopped and watched to see what’s going on.

Roach was full speed, then changed direction as of he knew something was after him.

Sure enough, there was a wasp that looked much like the picture above.

The wasp wasn’t flying either, rather chasing the roach through the grass.

Wasp catches the roach and , wrapped it’s body around the roaches head.

A few seconds later, the wasp took off in flight.

I zoomed in with my cell phone camera and took a picture. ( Sorry I had to delete the picture or upgrade my cloud storage)

Picture showed a hole in the upper body of the roach and looked like, everything inside had been sucked out.

Crazy
If you ever see that wasp again, could you get me one of his business cards?

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Not so Smart! Female driver plunges 35ft down a LIFT SHAFT in her tiny car after mistaking it for a parking space

View attachment 49735

A Smart car driver plunged 35ft down a lift shaft after she apparently mistook an elevator for a parking spot in an underground car park.

The 38-year-old driver from the German city of Stuttgart had been looking for a space when she rammed the closed door of the elevator.

Then as they burst open, she fell down the shaft with her car landing upside down

Yeah, this surprises nobody.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Not so Smart! Female driver plunges 35ft down a LIFT SHAFT in her tiny car after mistaking it for a parking space

View attachment 49735

A Smart car driver plunged 35ft down a lift shaft after she apparently mistook an elevator for a parking spot in an underground car park.

The 38-year-old driver from the German city of Stuttgart had been looking for a space when she rammed the closed door of the elevator.

Then as they burst open, she fell down the shaft with her car landing upside down
Man, I didn't know they had Asian women in Germany.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Shouldn’t be possible. Post office package from Orlando to St Augustine is somewhere in Atlanta. Cheers!

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Having an iron clad contract
Having the state agree the contract was NOT upheld
Having the state tell me they can't do anything..."get a lawyer"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.