This site...is it just me?

S

Swamp Life

Founding Member
Founding Member
Or since the overhaul is it REALLY slow. I never had these load times on the old site, and the last game the chatbox was awful.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Painfully slow on Chrome on my laptop anyway... not bitching Ox, just agreeing with something you are probably well aware of.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not only did we switch software, which is by far superior to the old software, we've also moved to a new host. Ox is working his tail off, along with the host tech team, to get everything smoothed out. The chat box seems to be causing some slowing issues, but Ox wants to keep the chat box because it's a unique feature, so he's trying to work with the tech team to get everything running as smoothly as possible as quickly as possible. All we can do is ask for your patience while he works through the technical stuff.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I am well aware of it. Isn't a ******* thing I can do. So we can either deal with it for now or I can just shut the damn thing down.

S

Swamp Life

Founding Member
Founding Member
ox please reply to my PM. I'd really like to know why you banned me from the chat box. stating the site is slow against the rules?? seriously, I'd like to know what i did wrong so i don't do it again.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For future reference, for anyone that reads this. Getting kicked from the chatterbox is only for an hour, and there should be something displayed on the box that states that.

Kicked is temporary, banned is permanent.

Also, being banned from the chatterbox doesn't ban you from the site.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've been trying to get banned for the last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.