This was f***ing fantastic

How would you grade the Gators performance?

• A

Votes: 91 71.7%
  • B

Votes: 35 27.6%
  • C

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Seeing them running around hoisting that head after the Swindle created an anger in me I had never had watching a sporting event before or since. Had I been at the game, I would have been one of those asshats that stormed the field and been arrested and/or beaten by security trying to get at those guys. There's no question I also would have thrown objects at the referees as they tried to escape. Those cheating, spineless bastards.

I've never been that pissed watching a football game. I seriously doubt it will ever be topped and hope to God it isn't.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I respect Mullens decision to be classy. That being said, we should have lined up our entire team on the 50 yd line and took a dump.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
I've never been that pissed watching a football game. I seriously doubt it will ever be topped and hope to God it isn't.

yup, that and ugay clearing the sidelines, when they scored to go 1-9 out of 10

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I finally got to see the highlights and watching them make fun of Chief Assehola riding round with a fake spear was priceless. We smeared the spear yesterday and broke it off in them. Love me some Willie Taggart.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I respect Mullens decision to be classy. That being said, we should have lined up our entire team on the 50 yd line and took a dump.
Seeing Mickey Andrews on the sideline reminded me that I am going to shyt on his grave some day soon.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seeing them running around hoisting that head after the Swindle created an anger in me I had never had watching a sporting event before or since. Had I been at the game, I would have been one of those asshats that stormed the field and been arrested and/or beaten by security trying to get at those guys. There's no question I also would have thrown objects at the referees as they tried to escape. Those cheating, spineless bastards.

I don't think they've ever missed an opportunity to rub our noses in it when they beat us at home. I remember some FSU jackass stomping on the logo at midfield after the '87 loss. Didn't some of them even remove sod years later?

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016
Caption this pic.
d20cf3139dd4e9897e5d05fedde18bf4.jpg
Chief Osceola told us the dude with the whistle would validate the parking.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Caption this pic.
d20cf3139dd4e9897e5d05fedde18bf4.jpg

Coach T: Can't we at least add some lube?
CG: Just assume the position and hope it breaks off sooner than later.
FSU players entering: Hey, I was gonna get it first, not coach!

marinegator

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2014

I was at that one and my eyes couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It was impossible to not go a little nuts

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.