This weekend's other games

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
I have known quite a few ND fans over the years and I found many of them to be rabid Golden Domers. However the ones I know now here in Old Virginia just seem resigned that they are over rated and will get trashed by the Dogs. They don't think much of Brian Kelly and don't think he can win the big game when needed. I actually found myself trying to pump them for obvious reasons. But I agree I think they lose by at least 14. Would love to see A&M take out AU. Every time I hear Bo Nix I flash back to the Swamp in 94 when his papa threw the TD to Frank Sanders with a little over 30 seconds left. Maybe the worst loss I ever saw at home. Utah USC should be a good one as well .

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Anyone watching Houston - Tulane? Epic game - love that Tulane ran a fake knee then threw a bomb for the win!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I got home to see the final 6 minutes of the Tulane-Houston game and honestly did not know that Tulane still played football. Be that as it may I was not surprised at how the game ended, given my affinity for Dana Holgerson, who I think is the Houston head coach. Or is it Larry Fedora? I always got those two confused as they are the 2 worst game managers in recent history. Actually Fedora is the worst I have ever seen in the modern college game. At least Holgerson could fake his way into people think he knew what he was doing and got his good friend Tillman Fertitta to give him a fat contract to leave WVU

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I got home to see the final 6 minutes of the Tulane-Houston game and honestly did not know that Tulane still played football. Be that as it may I was not surprised at how the game ended, given my affinity for Dana Holgerson, who I think is the Houston head coach. Or is it Larry Fedora? I always got those two confused as they are the 2 worst game managers in recent history. Actually Fedora is the worst I have ever seen in the modern college game. At least Holgerson could fake his way into people think he knew what he was doing and got his good friend Tillman Fertitta to give him a fat contract to leave WVU
Easy now. Don’t criticize @Swamp Donkey ’s hand picked HC for the Gators. He’s still in a vulnerable state right now...

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
BTW - you were supposed to have your avatar changed (and @Bammer was going to be the one to pick) after you lost the bet on Roger Stone flipping on Trump or getting his bond revoked. Instead you just didn’t come around for awhile. You ready for the new avatar?

I’ve lived in ugaly country for two decades, and I can tell you that dwags ALWAYS whelch on their bets. They are always full of bravado and confidence to make the bet, but get scarce very quickly instead of paying up when they lose.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Utah just destroyed USCw’s 2nd string QB. Onto their 3rd stringer - could be a terrible season for those fine folks.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I’ve lived in ugaly country for two decades, and I can tell you that dwags ALWAYS whelch on their bets. They are always full of bravado and confidence to make the bet, but get scarce very quickly instead of paying up when they lose.
Off and on, including currently, I have about 13 years, mas o manos, in their backyard and tend to agree with you. I suspect we won’t see him for awhile.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Utah, you suck a furking dick. 3rd stringer and you can’t get it done. #10 my ass.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Georgia is going to stomp Notre Dame. 17+ point victory IMO. Michigan vs Wisconsin is also this weekend. Whisky has a stout O-Line and a good running game. Michigan is going to have to play very well to have a chance to win.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
BTW - you were supposed to have your avatar changed (and @Bammer was going to be the one to pick) after you lost the bet on Roger Stone flipping on Trump or getting his bond revoked. Instead you just didn’t come around for awhile. You ready for the new avatar?

Sure yeah, lets have a political discussion here. I think Trump is a monster and his supporters are doing a severe disservice to America.

You didn’t answer the question Mr. SEC. You’re dodging questions worse than Elizabeth Warren. What’s the answer, are you going to pay up on your bet or not?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So far so good but we’ll see how it holds. Tyler Murphy looked pretty special for a game or two but as he got beaten up and DCs adjusted to him, our season went into the crapper.

Murphy was a definite upgrade from the Driskeling mess. That injury is what killed him later that season.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I still think A&M probably beats Auburn in a close game at home.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
One game does not make a season and I am not a final score or record guy, but in our world of zero attention span, the USCw win over Utah quiets the Fire Helton guys for a week, especially with a backup's backup, LOL. Also gives the coach a cushion if the team falters as the season goes on, but gives him huge ammo if they can somehow win their division.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I have seen most of the regarded teams play some this year and I am hard pressed to think of any team that has a better D-Line than Auburn. That is an NFL D-Line.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well I am checking out long before the UGA-ND game ends. Of course if ND wins, I will have to say they would be the biggest winners of a weekend that at least featured potential good match ups on paper. But as of now I have to say that The Barn and Wisky were the biggest beneficiaries with their performances today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator