Tiers of Hatred

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’m with Swonk on this. I actually rooted for them in the NC last year and have a bit of a soft spot for Coach O. I’d put them below Ugly, the Nulls, & scUM. I can’t stand to see those three ever win a championship.

Well luckily you prolly can’t remember UGA winning one...good for me since it was before I was born

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Well luckily you prolly can’t remember UGA winning one...good for me since it was before I was born
I remember. Wasn’t as much of a CFB fan in those days, but hated Ugly despite not being a Gator fan yet. Despite this, I happened to watch the Lindsey Scott game on TV. Hated Buck Belue for years.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
Tier 1 should always start with the dawgs; then to clowns or scUM in whatever 2 or 3 position depending on the day. I just read about the Swindle again so the clowns and every acc ref out there get the No 2 slot for right now!

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
When we lose to Miami, FSU, or Georgia it's tears, not tiers, of hatred. These are the first tier.

Tennessee was in the first tier when they were good, but for a long time they have been second tier. I'f Jeremy Pruitt ever learns how to tie his shoes, the Vols could again move into the first tier. I'd also put LSU in the second tier because we play them every year and they have been good. I don't care how good their damn tailgating is.

Auburn is third tier and the reason they are there is mainly historical. They could be second tier or even first tier if we still played them every year. South Carolina I'd put in the third tier also.

We could get a rivalry going with Alabama if we were in the same SEC division, but we're not, and we don't have a long history of playing them like we do with Auburn so put Bama in the 4th tier. But when we do play them move them up a tier or two.

Missouri, Vanderbilt, Kentucky are non-entities, but because they are in the SEC East put them in the 5th tier.

The rest of the SEC West, Mississippi State, Arkansas, Texas A&M, Ole Miss is the 6th tier.

I hate any team in the Big Ten and Notre Dame. The team I hate least in the Big Ten is Nebraska. The teams I hate most are Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State. They suck and their fans suck. I also don't like their coaches.

I also hate the PAC-12. Sorry ass football and libtards.

I guess I'm a hater of the first tier.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Tier 1: Dwags and Nulls
Tier 2: Cocaines and Voles
Tier 3: Errbody else

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Anyone that doesn’t hate OSU must not live in Florida near retirees from Ohio...big10 football in general is a personal hated of mine

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone that doesn’t hate OSU must not live in Florida near retirees from Ohio...big10 football in general is a personal hated of mine
Why would I hate them? They laid back and took it nicely for one of our football and basketball Nattys.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Their fans are douchey and arrogant...and I still see Jim Tressel and his pedo sweater vest every time I think of that program

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Their fans are douchey and arrogant...and I still see Jim Tressel and his pedo sweater vest every time I think of that program
Douchey and arrogant? So is Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan, Penn State, Notre Dame, Alabama, USC and the list goes on.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
At least a few of those teams are southern...northern football is just garbage

Woodstork

Dec 19, 2019
1. DWAG. By far tier one.
2. CrimiNole. Perfect nickname.
3. Hypocritical, condescending, entitled, asshat pedophiles and rapist Yankees (aka. multiple Big10 programs).
4. UToothless - the most genetically bottlenecked and delusional fanbase ever. I try to run anyone with a candy corn colored T window sticker off the road to save America from idiots.
5. SCUM - perfect nickname.

Anytime UF plays any of those above I want to crush them. I also route for every team that plays against them. When they play each other, my thoughts are so dark I have to make Confession (even though I’m not Catholic).

Healthy, fun rivalries... When we are running a program in contention... and some younger Gator fans, God bless you, have never seen this - the following programs often offer intense contests with fun loving fan bases. Auburn, LSU, Alabama. For this reason I hated seeing us lose Auburn as an annual opponent.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I just don't get LSU hate. They've never even beat us consistently.
I used to have zero hate for LSU also.

Then they said we were ducking them for cancelling a game for a hurricane, and threw a temper tantrum and made us reschedule at their place.

When the band played over the Tom Petty tribute, they started inching toward FSU level hate.

LSU is classless Cajun Trash

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
As soon as Tennessee wins a game you will understand why they are always first tier with me. Also, along with Georgia, they hosed us when we were in trouble. Screw them forever.

Georgia is on a plane all to themselves.

UT and FSU are next.

Don’t care about anyone else - like to beat Bama over the years because of the entitled attitude they have about the SEC - I am sure most there believe it is THEIR conference and all the other schools are there because Alabama allowed it, like house guests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator