Tiger Woods she-ats the bed at Augusta

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There's a lot of smoke that Nicklaus used steroids in the 70's. When asked about it he dodges the question.
Get outta here! Jack might’ve had anabolic kielbasa and ice cream, but no steroids. He cut those out when he went on a health kick after starting to feel tired after rounds and slimmed down significantly. But of course you know this, you schit disturber you :). Seriously, Jack and Tiger are 1&2 respectively and it’s pretty close, with 18 majors being the biggest factor imo.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Get outta here! Jack might’ve had anabolic kielbasa and ice cream, but no steroids. He cut those out when he went on a health kick after starting to feel tired after rounds and slimmed down significantly. But of course you know this, you schit disturber you :). Seriously, Jack and Tiger are 1&2 respectively and it’s pretty close, with 18 majors being the biggest factor imo.

Went three years without a major. Said he really stopped working very hard, what else was there to prove? The decided for his recently deceased dad's sake to get off his ass and work at it again. Slimmed down, worked on his short game and started on another roll.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tiger Woods scored a 10 on the par 3 12th hole today at Augusta. This is the worst hole he’s had in his pro career.

Why tournament sponsors continue to invite this weekend hack to tournaments is one of life’s big mysteries. If Tiger’s not careful & he doesn’t step it up, he’s going to find himself going through Q-school to earn his card...or be relegated to playing the mini-tour.

Discuss.

Tiger finds water 3 times, makes 10 on 12th hole

I’m 200 miles south of the border in the middle of nowhere and I can smell your stank ass vagina all the way from here. Good Christ, the dude WON this thing last year and even this year with a bad round he still beat lots of other golfers who I’m sure you would say are better than him. Pathetic.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You know in some ways this is like comparing Ruth to Bonds. But there's a difference. Nobody alive now saw Ruth in his prime. And baseball is harder to pigeonhole. How good was the pitching back then. Did a ball that bounced into the stands count as homer or not. There were fewer games in Ruth's time. So how do you compare.

It's easier with Nicklaus vs Woods. Some people have seen them both in the flesh and at their peak. We have numbers on distance and swing speed and all manner of other things. Fans and even sports writers and pros who have only seen Woods at his best will probably go for Woods. Those of us who have seen both, really seen them both, may have another opinion. We can argue till the cows come home. But some of us have more to go on.

Yeah there's a huge difference in equipment, but Nicklaus bombed his drives in spite of that. Nicklaus used a one iron as a weapon, and did so like no one else. And if you can use a one iron as a weapon you are a hell of an iron player. Woods didn't even carry one. Putting? They were both very good.

Last edited:

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
You’d rather watch Tiger than Dustin and his hot piece of azz wife Paulina Gretzky walk off the course? Seriously??

You’d be stiff like DJ, too, if she was hanging off your arm.

No matter how good she looks or how good in bed she is some guy somewhere is tired of her shyt

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
Tiger Woods scored a 10 on the par 3 12th hole today at Augusta. This is the worst hole he’s had in his pro career.

Why tournament sponsors continue to invite this weekend hack to tournaments is one of life’s big mysteries. If Tiger’s not careful & he doesn’t step it up, he’s going to find himself going through Q-school to earn his card...or be relegated to playing the mini-tour.

Discuss.

Like him or not, give Tiger some credit. After the 10 on #12, he birdied 5 of his last 6 holes.

beteez

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
c875b92886c5a9d03c518bba93216c34.jpg

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Sorry Eldrick. But your hooker called and on your way out don't forget to pick her up along with your order of fried chicken and waffles at Perkins.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Discuss.

Mrs. Nordegren, your daughter Elin got $100M from him - don’t you think it’s time to let it go?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
You really think that skank is that attractive? I go to the mall and see hotter chicks.
I don't really follow golf and couldn't remember what she looked like, but your ragging on her got me curious, so I looked her up. Gotta admit, while she's not as nasty as you've suggested, she's not all that either. Her pics were a mixed bag, which leads me to believe the best ones are because she has a lot of make up and were possibly airbrushed.

Here's two photos (g rated of course) for comparison:
th

5cd89e8924000031007e5d0c.jpeg

From looking at pics from when she was younger, I'd also say she's had quite a bit of surgery.

ShelbyGator

Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Without him in contention, no one cares. That's why last year's tournament was one of the best ever.

I'd rather see Tiger Woods shoot a 10 on a hole than watch a stiff like Dustin Johnson score a double-eagle.

Wow, I almost disliked this post. My faith has been shaken.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Nothing you say will convince them Cover.

Remember, everything sucked before ESPN and they aren’t even sure sports existed before ESPN

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure why if you consider Jack the GOAT you have to hate Tiger. I'm fans of both of them.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure why if you consider Jack the GOAT you have to hate Tiger. I'm fans of both of them.

There was a time during and even before the scandals when I really didn't care much for him. But, he's changed his attitude, at least on the surface, and fought through a lot to get back some of his game. I'm a tepid fan. Just as long as he doesn't screw up and return to major *******. If he wants to he can be a great elder statesman.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There was a time during and even before the scandals when I really didn't care much for him. But, he's changed his attitude, at least on the surface, and fought through a lot to get back some of his game. I'm a tepid fan. Just as long as he doesn't screw up and return to major *******. If he wants to he can be a great elder statesman.
I think he's too old to go back to the way he was. Also, his kids have changed his perspective. His destructive behavior cost him his marriage, 100+ million dollars, and a lot of fans. Whatever price there was, he has paid it.

You should check out the Masters thread from last year. Three or four people said something that stuck out to me. They said, "I've never liked Tiger, yet I found myself rooting for him." I thought that was interesting. Him winning last year and hugging his kids was quite a golf moment.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think he's too old to go back to the way he was. Also, his kids have changed his perspective. His destructive behavior cost him his marriage, 100+ million dollars, and a lot of fans. Whatever price there was, he has paid it.

You should check out the Masters thread from last year. Three or four people said something that stuck out to me. They said, "I've never liked Tiger, yet I found myself rooting for him." I thought that was interesting. Him winning last year and hugging his kids was quite a golf moment.

I was one of them on that thread and said exactly that. Last year was a great moment. Much like Jack's last hurrah. Maybe Tiger has another major in him, not likely, but who knows. Maybe it wasn't on that thread but it was somewhere in a conversation with 2bag. Two Jack proponents who found themselves rooting for Tiger's vistory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator