Tiger Woods she-ats the bed at Augusta

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
This is all you need to know about Eldrick The Asshat.
No regrets about what he did to his wife and kids or the millions of kids who idolized him, but this:

The 14-time major winner acknowledged his lone regret in life is not having stayed at Stanford University for another year (Woods left after his sophomore year to turn pro).
Rose asked if that was truly his only regret, and Woods confirmed as much saying,
“All the things I’ve been through are tough, yes. They’ve been tough, but they’ve been great for me, but I wish I would’ve gone one more year at Stanford.”

"...great for me".
Ok Slick, how about we ask your family about that.

Lots of "I" and "Me" in there... and that ladies and gentlemen is the root cause of his dickishness.

From the 2016 interview:
Tiger Woods Reveals His Greatest Regret to Charlie Rose

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Get outta here! Jack might’ve had anabolic kielbasa and ice cream, but no steroids. He cut those out when he went on a health kick after starting to feel tired after rounds and slimmed down significantly. But of course you know this, you schit disturber you :). Seriously, Jack and Tiger are 1&2 respectively and it’s pretty close, with 18 majors being the biggest factor imo.
Jack is my favorite but I don't think Bobby Jones should ever be out of the GOAT conversation.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Guys back just couldn’t hold up with having to play as much as he did yesterday.

Age has finally beat him. Still the best to ever play in his prime and made golf fun

Except he went out and birdied 5 of the last 6 holes after that 10.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Before Tiger Woods won his first Masters, he approached the main gate at Augusta and said "I'd like to play your golf course today." "Sorry, kid" came the gatekeeper's reply, "We don't allow you folks to play here at Augusta...but down that road there's a course that will let your people play...and it's only a 2 iron away." he said, pointing.
Tiger's indignant response to this blatant affront: "I'M TIGER WOODS!!"
"Well, why didn't you say so?" the gatekeeper said with a wry smile, "in that case that other golf course is only a 7 iron away..."

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Please shush, I can't hear through the irony.
iu

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That would be Arnold Palmer...

There is a hoard of uneducated golf “experts” who think they know something about the history of the game here in America but actually know very little except for the last couple decades.

Arnold was unquestionably the guy who mainstreamed the game as you said. It’s one of the many reasons why people like Tiger idolized him and sought his blessing & council.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well after that 10 on the Par 3 I suspect the Augusta National board of directors is currently changing that courtesy rule at this very moment in an emergency meeting they called. You’ll never see Tiger invited to this tournament again.

The list of pros who’ve made big numbers on #12 is long and illustrious.

Despite your comments, Tiger has a permanent spot as a previous champion.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Nicklaus and Player were close behind and put Golf on the TV map. I must add apologies to Jones, Nelson. Sneed, Hogan and others. Wood revitalized interest. He didn't start it, whippersnapper.

:exactly:

This isn’t even debatable, but yet..

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Before Tiger Woods won his first Masters, he approached the main gate at Augusta and said "I'd like to play your golf course today." "Sorry, kid" came the gatekeeper's reply, "We don't allow you folks to play here at Augusta...but down that road there's a course that will let your people play...and it's only a 2 iron away." he said, pointing.
Tiger's indignant response to this blatant affront: "I'M TIGER WOODS!!"
"Well, why didn't you say so?" the gatekeeper said with a wry smile, "in that case that other golf course is only a 7 iron away..."

Lee Elder would like a word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.