TikTok App

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I am assuming one needs the app to pull that up, I dont know.

I only have it to keep tabs on my stepdaughter lol
But I will follow some funny people. Usually well known people, except that guy I linked because quite a bit of his stuff is pretty amusing
Keep an eye on her.
90% of the girls talk about their sex lives. It's impossible to tell a college freshman from a HS senior but they look young.
Apparently they're all hoars.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Keep an eye on her.
90% of the girls talk about their sex lives. It's impossible to tell a college freshman from a HS senior but they look young.
Apparently they're all hoars.
Her and her other friend only use it mostly for some of the effects the system has, and they don't even post the videos.

And yes we check her phone physically too.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have a good buddy who has two kids that live in some tiktok house thingy where its all a bunch of kids making videos all day. I don't even know what planet I'm on sometimes. I guess these guys are famous somehow, I've seen them on TV shows and stuff when he sends out links to this stuff. What a time to be alive. I would imagine however that if these dudes are even remotely interested in chicks, they can probably slay as many as they can handle. So there's that....

sharkbite

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2017
This app is very contagious. I uninstalled being that it is a China app and they do not need to know what I am doing on my phone, where I am going, and who my contacts are. I leave that up to Facebook, Google, and Microsoft, good ole American companies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.