Tinerc in shambles; tweaked yet again by Spurrier

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I'm over on VolNation and it's quite interesting. They are definitely confirming the Banks/Hooker dustup. Also, they are worried that a Vandy loss this week could cause this entire machine to come crashing down heading into next year. They are experiencing a catastrophic fall since the UGA game. What a shame.
Wait until Oklahoma shytcans Venables next year and Heupel takes that job. The meltdown over there will be glorious

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, I’m sure this is just the beginning. I’d like to get a look at those flight logs and his IPad.
I have just one more question before I call Airmen Cecil O'Malley and Anthony Rodriguez to the stand, .....if you gave the order for Hooker not to be touched, and your orders are always followed, then why would it be necessary to pull him from the game?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Wait until Oklahoma shytcans Venables next year and Heupel takes that job. The meltdown over there will be glorious
The best part of this post is that this is a very real possibility.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The best part of this post is that this is a very real possibility.

Pretty sure I read there was some sort of falling out between JH and Oklahoma. I don’t think he’s on good terms with them which is why he wasn’t a candidate last go around. Once he loses a few toes, it will only exacerbate the situation.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have just one more question before I call Airmen Cecil O'Malley and Anthony Rodriguez to the stand, .....if you gave the order for Hooker not to be touched, and your orders are always followed, then why would it be necessary to pull him from the game?
sometimes players take things into their own hands

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure I read there was some sort of falling out between JH and Oklahoma. I don’t think he’s on good terms with them which is why he wasn’t a candidate last go around. Once he loses a few toes, it will only exacerbate the situation.
He got friggin UT to #1 for a few minutes this season, which is a remarkable accomplishment. Oklahoma will come around. I also think Heupel wants to stay in the SEC, which is perfect because that's just where OU is headed.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Do you know of any teams who might be in the market for an elite DC?

Just Asking Rachelle Lefevre GIF by Proven Innocent

Alex.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Heard similar that it was more with Stoopsy on the falling out. I've been ribbin' the UT fans here that don't get too comfy with Heuperbole. He'll be gone to his alma matter as soon as they want him. They immediate start.....

nervous big bang theory GIF

I am in the camp along with @oxrageous, not matter the issue, time will heal. Winning and doing what he did at UCF & Toothless even weighs more than that. Once he leaves Toothless will again be........

1669114965941.jpeg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Heupel will definitely end up at OU if he continues to do well. He's royalty there regardless of who the AD or AD emeritus is. The only question is about venebles. Can he turn it around? Because if not he gets 1 more year and that's it. It's Heupel's job to lose.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Spurrier : "I almost feel sorry for Tennessee. They’re not going to win the division... they’re not going to get in that final four. They’re just going to have a little bit better than average year. Someone told me, ‘Tennessee is probably headed for the Citrus Bowl now.’"

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Heupel will definitely end up at OU if he continues to do well. He's royalty there regardless of who the AD or AD emeritus is. The only question is about venebles. Can he turn it around? Because if not he gets 1 more year and that's it. It's Heupel's job to lose.
Venables has always been a bad coach. He’ll get another year and get the payout.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Btw this makes Billy #8 of 13 in salary for SEC (Candy doesn't make theirs public).

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Btw this makes Billy #8 of 13 in salary for SEC (Candy doesn't make theirs public).
About what he’s earned so far. If he turns our middling football program around he’ll get rewarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb